1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: CET (+/- 4 hours)
Category: Customer Service
As our Community Manager, you will work in a cross-functional role across our Talent and Marketing team. You will serve as a face of our company and be responsible for managing and handling communications with all of the candidates on our platform. You will be involved and manage various activities such as communication, PR, events, content creation, nurturing, and retention. As our Community Manager, you will get the chance to influence: Talent strategy: Identifying and defining our core, segments, growth hacking: How to build sustainable relations with candidates and how to nurture this relationship over time, and customer and candidate experience: improving our overall client and customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Located within the Central European Timezone (+/- 4 hours)
- Bachelor or Master degree within Marketing, HR, Psychology or other related fields
- Ideally, experience with community management, content creation, social media management, or tech recruitment
- Ideally, experience with planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Experience with Google Analytics and ability to interpret website traffic and social media analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing
- An interest in recruitment, tech, and SaaS platforms
- Outgoing, ambitious, and eager to gain experience with tech recruitment and growth hacking in a startup environment
- Structured, flexible, and able to manage different tasks at the same time
- Self-going and takes ownership of tasks, but loves to be part of a team
- Evaluate and redesign of candidate journey at FE
- Create structured candidate pools within our community.
- Implement workflows ensuring that relevant candidates are tagged and easily identifiable for the team.
- Create and maintain workflows to ensure that relevant candidates are notified and directed towards relevant jobs at all times.
- Create and maintain workflows to ensure that candidates are matched with relevant job
- Update FE-team daily on relevant applicants and candidates in our candidate pool.
- Set, plan, and implement initiatives to nurture and grow our talent pool (social media and communication campaigns and strategies)
- Develop and provide engaging text, image, and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Establish, develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with our talents and respond to all requests in a timely manner
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness and retention
- Coordinate initiatives and ideas with the Marketing and Talent team
- Build relationships with potential candidates, industry professionals, influencers, and thought leaders
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics
- Attend conferences, networking events, or relevant industry workshops
- Fully remote position with flexible hours - work wherever you want
- A unique role within a company in growth
- Steep learning curve and professional development
- Flat organization where your opinion matters
- A high degree of trust and accountability
- Competitive terms and conditions
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: CET (+/- 4 hours).
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈