1 month ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Job Title: Community Manager
Reports to: CEO McKel (Hill) Kooienga
* we have a 90-day alignment policy where at day 30, 60, and 90 we have an evaluation and fit check-in before moving forward or potentially growing the role FT if early-on goals are met.
Start Date: early March 2021
About Nutrition Stripped and Our Team
Nutrition Stripped is a women-owned and led company empowering people to reclaim balance with the way they nourish themselves utilizing our propriety Mindful Nutrition Method™, private coaching, professional offerings, and free education to our global community.
With our goal of expanding our community and transforming the way millions of people nourish themselves with our Mindful Nutrition Method™, we need a team of humble, hard-working, hungry, and intelligent beings who care deeply about this mission.
As a small team, we are dedicated, operate with high integrity, confidence, skill, passion, and are mission-driven.
We have high standards and want to build our team with people who have them, too. You’ll be the right match for our team if you’re committed to making the company the best it can be, thrive on opportunities to grow, have an innate drive to see results, and desire to make a positive impact on people's lives.
We appreciate the time it takes to submit your application ad this process — we will only reach out to those candidates we feel are the fit for this role for interviewing.
We're excited to offer this first-time opportunity!
Do you find yourself being called to support a mission you believe in? Grow brand awareness while fostering high integrity and authentic relationships? If you can’t get enough of building relationships, fostering customer acquisition and loyalty — then this role is for you.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the team in proactive thinking and flawless execution when it comes to growing an existing community into raving fans, fostering net new relationships, working and seeking out partners, and building affiliate and ambassador programming from the ground up.
Flow, flexibility, and momentum are vital for the health and growth of our company.
This is an opportunity for you to make a tangible impact and meaningful contribution to building our trailblazing mindful nutrition company aimed at helping millions reclaim balance with the way they nourish themselves and make health a daily practice (and learn a ton while doing it!). We're not a fortune 500 company, but we operate with the mindset of it — meaning showing up fully to meet the high standards set.
Who You Are
You’re a A-player — we only have A-players on our team.
What’s the difference between an A-player and a B-player? A B-player does what he or she is told, does it well, and does it on time. If something unexpected happens, however, the B-player comes back and asks, “What do you want me to do now?”, or sets the problem on the Founders desk to solve.
In contrast, an A-player solves any unexpected problems that pop up in the course of achieving the results you desire and tells you about it after the fact. Or if an A-player comes to you with a problem, they’ll come with a recommended solution too. In other words, B-players focus on getting activities done, A-players focus on getting results done and they do this autonomously.
Who You Are, Core Attributes
You'll do amazing at NS because you...
- You have the resiliency it takes to work in a small business atmosphere.
- You understand that there’s a big difference between getting “things” done and getting “revenue” done. One involves being busy, the other involves being effective. The two are not the same.
- You work with urgency, adapt swiftly, and move 5 steps ahead of everything.
- You have a great eye for detail, but you can still get the 80/20 of results faster than anyone you know.
- You love being organized and managing your own workload effectively.
- You are independent, hard-working, intelligent, humble, and hungry.
- You are an excellent communicator and are able to foster relationships and community with ease and positivity.
- You are flexible and go with the flow. You understand that in a small business company things can change last minute and you welcome the pivot.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in. Nothing is too big or daunting for you to figure out, google, read a book on or ask a mentor how to solve.
- You do well when there isn’t a map, and you relish any opportunity to figure things out on your own.
- You have a deep appreciation for technology and social media. You know how to bend any technology or software to your will. You’re known for using software and automation to make yourself and your work more efficient and effective.
- You emphasize efficiency, but even more so, you emphasize effectiveness and making an impact.
- You constantly think about the flow between community, engagement, customers, marketing, and sales — you look at the full picture of how it all works together to optimize it.
- You do not get pigeonholed with goals — when achieved you continue to push your limits and go above and beyond the set goals.
- You describe yourself as a highly driven individual. You can accomplish incredible projects and tasks in short amounts of time.
- You want an opportunity to be a part of the dream, to join a mission-driven company, and get the benefits of being one of the first employees at a company that’s growing.
How You’ll Make An Impact
You’ll be collaborating closely with the Founder and Content Manager, yet working completely autonomously. You’ll be adding your skillsets of building raving fans in the community, growing our partnerships, building affiliate and ambassador relationships, and supporting daily customer support and happiness.
Responsibilities For Your Role
- Build an impactful and profitable affiliate and ambassador program from the ground up - from start to execution and nurturing
- Prepare key partnership opportunities
- End to end brand partnerships management
- Assist in implementing marketing strategies by working closely with the team
- Deliver surprise and delight, above and beyond excellent customer service and support for the community
- Bring positivity to existing positive company culture
- 2+ years of at least one area: Brand Partnerships or Affiliate Marketing, and Sales experience — working in a start up environment where you wore many hats exceptionally
- Experience in fostering community and excellent customer support from the start of the customer journey and community experience to create raving fans
- Calm, cool, collected, swift, and professional attitude at all times
- High level of integrity, handling confidential information, communicate with discretion, great judgement, and grace
- Passion for mindful health and paving a new pathway for nutrition for the public and professionals
- Create raving fans and loyal relationships in the community to support company growth and revenue goals
- Strong attention to detail, grammar, spelling, communications, while also having quality top of mind
- Ability to take the initiative, handle multiple projects, set priorities, and complete tasks on time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to switch gears and pivot effortlessly at last minute
- Master skill using all online programs and G Suite programs: sheets, excel, keynote, docs, drive, Asana, Slack, etc. and keeping them organized, social media platforms and marketing analytics to track data
- You will need ideally a Mac Computer with video capabilities and high speed internet
- You will need a quiet workspace for video calls and video communications as needed
- You will need to work during our company office hours CT
As a women-led small business, we're proud to offer some amazing things to take care of our team...
- Grow With Us: As the company grows and succeeds, you succeed. We offer employee bonus programs and financial incentives as goals are reached. Additionally, there’s flexibility and room to grow in your role as you contribute.
- Practice What We Preach: we believe in work-life integration and you’ll work hard, accomplish projects, proactively jump in to help when needed, and maintain a balance in your own life.
- Financial incentives: We offer paid holidays, health stipend, PTO, performance-based bonuses, and competitive compensation depending on experience, all in the first year. We also encourage team members to take mental health days as needed. We’re working our way up to shut down during late December to the New Year for the holidays #goals!
- 3 C’s: we are a lean and mighty team who communicates with transparency and compassion - all voices are heard! Compassion, collaboration and cooperation are key to our team culture.
- Work Remotely: Say goodbye to clocking in the office to sit at a cubicle and dealing with the hassle of commuting — this role is completely remote so it offers you a world of flexibility. With this comes responsibility and showing up fully to get the work done. Otherwise, chill at home in your loungewear and ride the productive wave.
- Good Vibes: as serious as we take our mission and vision for the company in helping people reclaim balance with the way they nourish themselves, we also like to have fun, let loose, and be human together. We as humans spend a lot of time at work, so we want to make your work experience something you look forward to.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈