1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: Customer Service
SafeGraph is seeking a community manager to grow, engage, and educate our existing digital community of 7k+ members in our effort to drive adoption for our products. Our community is made up of data scientists, academics, government officials, and industry-leading data vendors. An ideal candidate for the role has 2+ years of experience building communities related to developer tooling, technical products, or products that are self-serve signups. This role will report to the VP of Corporate Strategy of SafeGraph.
- Work closely with our VP of Corporate Strategy to deploy and optimize community marketing initiatives and programs that drive adoption.
- Develop and deploy events including conferences, ambassador programs, meetups, and hackathons, while effectively driving results through measurement and optimization
- Project and program-managing a small team of contractors assisting in community management efforts including the creation of technical tutorials, webinars, and more.
- Helping the team craft compelling, specific messaging for each stage of the onboarding journey, creating an engaging site experience with strong bottom-of-funnel conversion to community engagement
- 2+ years of previous community manager experience, demonstrating significant and measurable results. Experience building communities related to developer tooling, technical products, or products that are self-serve signups
- Experience executing community events and programs that drive engagement and advocacy through education
- Ability to write effective copy, communicate well, and present
- High energy, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-past environment
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
- Technical knowledge of marketing toolstack related to community management
- Has a track record as a highly successful, hands-on marketer in SaaS environments and a champion of best practices
- Loves to experiment, take intelligent risks, and grow
- SafeGraph is a B2B data company that sells data about physical places in the world to data scientists and machine learning engineers.
- Our mission is to make the world’s data open for innovation. Read more about our vision and values.
- SafeGraph raised a $20 million Series A in 2017. CEO previously was founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP).
- The company is headquartered in Denver, CO. We are a fully-distributed, fully-remote team.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈