1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
Category: Customer Service
What We're Looking For
You are passionate about growing a healthy community and about the power of The Graph. You believe in Web3 and are familiar with The Graph Network and subgraphs. The community is your family and you are ready to help them, orient them and grow their engagement. You care about all stakeholders and try to ensure they have the best experience.
- Manage community social channels including Discord, Reddit and Telegram.
- Grow a healthy community and foster contributors to the ecosystem.
- Analyze community behavior to optimize engagement.
- Support and coordinate with events, media and marketing activities (meetups, workshops, speaker, conference, hackathons).
- Manage delivering local language content (translation and proofreading) and public-facing materials (presentations, posts, infographics and other marketing material) Synchronize news/updates/announcements to all Graph's regional channels.
- Collect and summarize feedback from all channels, suggest improvements to increase people's understanding and engagement.
- Proven crypto community management experience
- Experience in communications including Discord, Telegram, Blog
- Excellent writing skills and communicator
- Detail oriented, organized and resourceful
- Knowledgeable about The Graph
The Community team is the backbone of support for The Graph users and subgraph developers. We help users learn about The Graph, share resources and identify how they can best contribute to the ecosystem.
You will be working closely with the Edge & Node Business team and The Graph Foundation to grow a fruitful community and provide users with the best experience. We work remotely with current team members located in the US, Argentina, Venezuela, China and India; and meet in person several times a year (unless there's a pandemic).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈