2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Customer Support
- Grow contributions by creating a clear, compelling and enjoyable contributor journey.
- Prioritize work that drives improvements on key community KPIs.
- Empower community to create an ecosystem of high-quality, open-source, community-built integrations and plugins in the marketplace.
- Participate in other communities and platforms to help foster collaboration and relationships across communities and organizations.
- Build relationships and alliances within the industry and community, virtually and in-person, to increase reach of the Mattermost brand.
- Represent Mattermost as a spokesperson at conferences and events, and within external communities.
- Run powerful social media, events, and other outward facing efforts that will grow our customer, community, and user base.
- 5+ years of experience participating in and building communities.
- Technical background with ability to set up integrations and offer tips and best practices across the community.
- Facilitation of complex and sensitive community management situations with empathy, authenticity and good judgment.
- Independent, with ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Embraces the Mattermost values https://mattermost.com/about-us/#leadership-principles
- Experience leading community management programs in open source or otherwise technical in nature.
- Existing network from a diverse set of communities and social media platforms.
- Software development capabilities and experience.
- Public speaking, blogging, and content development.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!