1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Customer Service
Are you passionate about innovative technologies and enjoy thinking creatively?
Excellent! You’ll be in great company!
If you're seeking an exciting career opportunity or an authentic chance to learn new technologies and feel that you are up to the challenge please get in touch – you have a place in this team and project.
We are a distributed team exploring the applications and implications of blockchain technology in the context of freedom of expression, collective intelligence and privacy for a better Web.
We recommend you to apply to this opening if you will wholeheartedly enjoy:
- Facing the epic challenge(s) of crafting blockchain-based products;
- The open source mindset, community and software;
- Finding your way in a complex environment. Pushing beyond your comfort zone(s);
- Getting stuff done and demonstrating results through metrics;
- Always learning. Flexibility is key;
- You can learn more about our adventure so far and our plans moving forward here.
We are looking for an experienced, qualified and motivated Community Manager to help us grow and engage our community across different channels. You will be responsible for facilitating community communication and support, and social media management. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who have great communication skills in English, and in-depth experience with community engagement, social media, inbound marketing, email marketing, and customer support.
As part of our team you will work together with a group of talented professionals either remote or in one of our hacklabs in Switzerland or Spain, and interact with some of the brightest minds in the blockchain tech space on unique and challenging ideas. You will also be actively participating in open discussions and brainstorming sessions.
- Great English skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong editorial eye
- Keen interest in Blockchain technology
- Experience in community management, growth hacking and customer service
- Experience in launching and managing community initiatives
- Experience with content marketing and related tools
- Experience with technical support across social media, email, forums, and chat
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands (Twitter, Telegram, Medium, Discord, LinkedIn, Facebook…)
- Able to create and communicate clear metrics to track community growth and engagement
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced team
- Ensure 100% transparency with the community
- Oversee the community narrative across all media platforms
- Grow and engage a heterogenous and multicultural community of blockchain enthusiasts
- Actively engage with our community across several social media and online channels
- Respond to customer issues, comments and questions in a professional, kind and timely manner through many media channels
- Create a comprehensive social media, email marketing and content marketing strategy/plan to build a strong community, boost organic traffic, and engage users
- Create reports about the community engagement and feedback
- Identify and build relationships with key social influencers and key use cases
- Share actionable insights from customer feedback internally to improve our products and services
- Keep constantly updated on what's happening in "our universe" (partners, related technologies, causes, and movements etc)
- Promote and support marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the core development team
- Experience in open source projects
- Experience in the blockchain industry
- Knowledge of Growth Hacking
Together with a group of independent thinkers hacking under the Swiss AKASHA Foundation umbrella, we are bravely experimenting with new technologies in the search for solutions that can transform the Web into an ecosystem in service of humanity.
On this note, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What's meaningful to us is being a friendly, passionate person resonating with our purpose and genuinely interested in doing a phenomenal job towards a better world through technology, while also having fun along the way :)
We look forward to hearing from you! o/
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈