3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
- Communicate with network partners and the general public on internal and external events related to the network
- Effectively manage and utilize the network's social media accounts for maximum reach
- Expand the network's reach on social media
- Promote and market the network, its videos, and its partners to the general public
- Drive engagement towards targeted events and content as selected by the network
- 1+ year experience on YouTube
- Experience managing social media accounts, to include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vine, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills, especially written, in English
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work both alone and in small teams
- Previous experience at a YouTube network
- Avid user of social media -- you can't put it down at times
Kickback is one of YouTube's newest networks. As a young network launched in early 2015, Kickback is poised to take the YouTube network space by storm. With over 25 years combined experience, Kickback's core team is well versed in the nuances of managing channels and creators on YouTube.
We are an entirely remote team focused on a fun, lighthearted working environment and work-life balance. We are on a mission to redefine what it means to be a YouTube network, from exceptional professionalism to no-nonsense support and advertisement.
Kickback, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!