Client Support Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
We're Radial Inc dba Traction® Tools—the first officially licensed software for companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, aka EOS®. We are a fast-growing, dynamic SaaS startup, looking to hire a Client Support Specialist. This position is 100% remote.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our support team is responsible for providing world class support to all of our existing clients and being a resource to our internal teams as well. We strive to provide clients with a positive and memorable experience with our approach; an interaction that actually has clients wanting to call a support team over and over, rather than dreading the call. We provide solutions to help our clients optimize the use of our software and go the extra mile. Ensuring they have what they need the first time, no callbacks here.
- Provide concierge level support to our clients.
- Create positive experiences for our clients through interaction.
- Respond to clients' questions and tickets through our ticketing systems.
- Answer support-related phone calls - inbound and outbound.
- Client retention using proactive outbound efforts.
- Build relationships with existing clients.
- Provide live software training sessions for clients.
- Our clients win when we win - you're always going the extra mile, ensuring the clients question or issue is answered in one reply.
- Learn EOS® (Entrepreneurial Operating System) by reading the Traction® books and participate in continuing education.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Experience working with customers over the phone and you genuinely love it! (Even better if your experience is in software support.)
- Must be able to train people of all levels on our software.
- Video conference capabilities - Be 'client ready' in appearance.
- Common sense galore (you often hear of situations and are puzzled why other people don't get the simplest of things.)
- Follow through (you finish your tasks and projects all the time, nothing falls through the cracks.)
- Be above average at email (concise, articulate writing.)
- Great attitude (smile-through-the phone level of great!) and highly personable
- You go the extra mile—providing the minimum isn't good enough for you
- You tend to be an early – adopter who isn't intimidated by the latest tech
- Impeccable follow-through (you finish your tasks and projects ALL the time, nothing falls through the cracks, if there is a breakdown you are fully in communication ahead of time)
- Common sense galore (you often hear of situations and are puzzled why other people don't get the simplest of things)
- Love and promote great team work. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
- You are a critical thinker who asks questions…specifically why?
- You are not satisfied with the status quo – you are an optimizer.
- Computer, camera, high-speed internet and a quiet place to work without distractions.
- Bonus: You already know EOS and are familiar with Traction Tools
Want to learn more about Traction Tools? Jump on over to our website at www.mytractiontools.com.
We are specifically looking for people who are overqualified for this opening. Mostly because we find it more fun to work with really awesome people, and secondarily because there is opportunity for advancement as the firm grows. If you don't love people and don't enjoy working with your computer/software, please do not apply (it won't be great for either of us). If you don't love people and enjoy working with your computer/software, please do not apply (again, it won't be great for either of us). We have created a fun, casual work environment with a lot of autonomy and no micromanagement. We are an ethics-driven organization and pride ourselves on having a workplace with open communication and mutual respect.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you know the perfect person for this position, please forward this posting to them.
Radial Inc dba Traction Tools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈