Client Support Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Slingshot Technology, Inc. is a Utah based start-up recently recognized by Inc Magazine as one of America's fastest growing companies (#146!!!). We believe in a world where conversations matter, where technology enhances human interaction instead of replacing it, and where people can effortlessly connect with service providers that help home feel like home.
We are looking for a passionate Client Support Specialist who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with our customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. We are really looking for someone who will be the face of our company to each of our customers.
**To qualify for this position, you must currently live in one of these states: Utah, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Oklahoma**
- Proactively reach out to clients who are not seeing a return on their investment.
- Meet with clients by phone or via Zoom when needed.
- Coach clients on the adoption of key features to help them meet their goals.
- Coach clients on operational processes that will help meet their goals.
- Analyze each team’s system usage, lead follow up, email effectiveness, etc. making recommendations as needed.
- Fiercely protect client happiness, striving for 100% client satisfaction.
- Perform Business Reviews that feature tailored key metrics for each customer, as requested.
- Assess usage of minutes and make upgrade recommendations based on their volume.
- Manage and maintain client sales profiles; pricing, offered services, service area maps, etc.
- Client satisfaction/retention is your number 1 priority. We help clients with whatever questions they have by investigating situations and coming up with solutions to their problems.
We'd like to speak to you if:
- Have exceptional phone skills.
- Have proven success when dealing with client escalations.
- Have strong objection handling experience.
- Have the ability to multi-task and work on several projects/client needs at the same time.
- Have the ability to trouble-shoot client problems and follow the appropriate steps to solve them.
- Have excellent computer skills; Excel, Google sheets, etc.
- Have experience working remotely.
- 2+ years account management experience in a software/web environment is a plus, but not necessary.
You'll enjoy this position if:
- Have a passion for client support; You are upbeat and engaging yet empathetic in your approach with clients.
- Are able to establish a great rapport with clients within a short timeframe.
- Love to investigate. You enjoy figuring out "why" something happened and have the ability to solve problems.
- Love formulating prescriptive strategy, analyzing key data points, and problem solving in order to help clients drive better business results.
- Have a relentless desire to learn, to absorb industry knowledge, and become a thought leader for your clients.
- Have excellent communication skills that are apparent in your email and phone presence.
- Enjoy working cross functionally with other teams while being responsible for your own client load.
Salary: $16 per hour
- Windows PC's are recommended, however, Mac's may be used if you meet certain criteria, see below.
- Your computer may fail to meet one or two requirements with an exception given by the tech team.
- You will need 2 monitors, a USB headset, webcam, and your computer connected via Ethernet cable minimum to work.
- Hardware Requirements: Windows Computers - Quad Core 2.5 GHz or better - Windows 8 Home Premium or laterApple Mac - Core i5 1.7 GHz or better (comparable) - Yosemite OS X 10.10 or laterBoth Windows & Mac - 8GB DDR3 or better - 20GB+ free space.
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 1 must be at least 1680x1050 & 2nd can be any resolutionNetwork Requirements-Router must be accessible to you
- Able to hard-wire an Ethernet cable from your router to your computer (wireless not allowed)
- Internet Connection must be Cable (coaxial) or Fiber Optic.
- DSL, Satellite, Wireless (mobile data), or Dial Up connections are not permitted.
- Must be able to pass Five9 Network Pre-qualification Test which will be administered by a Tech Team member.
What you’ll gain:
*Experience in a fun, fast-paced startup environment (Check us out on Glassdoor)
*A generous PTO allotment gives you the freedom to build the underground crime empire you’ve always dreamed of.
*Health Care: Hang-gliding accident? Flesh-eating bacteria? We got you covered.
*Data-Driven Workplace: Dashboards. Pie graphs. Acronyms. We’ve got it all.
*Growth Opportunities: We’re growing. Like a fungus. You can be a fungus too.
*401(k) Match: We’ll help you prepare for your future with the manic energy of a squirrel catching acorns.
*Gym Membership: Let Slingshot subsidize your quest to get fit/swole/jacked/yolked.
*Fast-Paced Environment: Set up shop at the corner of amazing growth and exquisite chaos.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈