Client Success Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Waldo is an AI-powered photo-finding phenom empowering everyone to toss their selfie sticks, put their phones back in their pockets, and simply “Live the Moment”. Utilizing facial and jersey recognition, Waldo is changing the way photos are discovered, delivered, and sold. Waldo is the only photo platform that removes all of the friction in getting photos of you, taken by others, and is creating new opportunities for camps, schools, youth sports leagues, resorts, event promoters, photographers, and everyday shutterbugs to get more value from their photos and effortlessly deliver to them to those they capture.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented self-starter to join our team as a Client Success Specialist. You’re energetic and have a passion for client satisfaction. You’ll report directly to the Operations Manager and be the face and the friendly voice of Waldo Photos, assisting our customers through onboarding and training and any technical or account issues they face plus anything and everything in between. This is an opportunity to join a startup on the ground floor.
- Serve on the front lines of customer service and be the troubleshooting point of contact for your assigned business customers and any consumers who need help
- Provide excellent service. When there’s a problem, solve it. When you promise something, deliver it. We have a strong customer engagement model in place – you’ll help evolve it.
- Relationship Management and Client Development. You’ll own the relationship with your clients and be responsible for growing these accounts as Waldo introduces new products and services
- Ensure the timely and successful onboarding of clients
- Respond to client requests regarding implementation and marketing assets
- Establish and build strong customer relationships over time that drive high levels of retention and account growth
- Provide input to Product Managers on new services/products/features requested by clients
- Strong customer orientation and exceptional customer service skills
- Comfort in selling products and services to existing clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid time management and prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and initiatives at the same time
- You genuinely love helping others succeed and strongly believe in the value of our product
- You are independent, but self-aware of your limits and can communicate to better yourself.
- Comfortable with G-Suite and Slack, and learning new tools and technologies
- Experience working remotely
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM and Service Modules
- 2+ years of client-facing experience in the software or start-up world (preferably both)
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Competitive salary
- Early-stage equity
- Flexible PTO
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited high fives
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈