Client Success Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
What is LifeSignals Imaging?
LifeSignals Imaging, Inc. is a SaaS cloud-based medical image company. We give our clients the ability to read, store, report and archive anytime and from anywhere with an internet connection. Our team solely consists of passionate, motivated problem-solvers dedicated to providing exemplary service to our customers as we improve the healthcare experience for healthcare providers and professionals. We are a progressive meritocracy lead by a shared leadership team.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Client Success Representative to join our team in Durham, NC. (We will also consider a remote team member for the right candidate.) This is a great role for someone who is energized by building relationships with clients, loves to cross and up-sell, and is motivated to reduce client churn.
As a Client Success Representative, you'll:
- Cultivate strong, proactive relationships with your book of clients
- Proactively identify churn risks and increase client retention
- Meet quotas to actively cross and up-sell LifeSignals Imaging products
- Actively engage two sub-branded products and transition them to LifeSignals Imaging brand
- Aid with existing-client market research efforts, including our NPS survey
- Aid with existing-client marketing efforts, including creating engagement campaigns
- Work cross-functionally to provide sales support with referrals and marketing efforts
- Salesforce database management of all client information and details
- Opportunity for up to 5-10% yearly travel to attend and exhibit at industry trade shows
LifeSignals Imaging would be a great fit for you if you're:
- Looking for a meaningful career, making a difference in the healthcare industry
- Great at chatting up clients and energized by building loyal relationships
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Excellent with organization and project management
- Poised within in a deadline-driven environment
- Detailed oriented
- A self-starter who works well independently and within a small team
- Thrive in a role with a balance between creative and methodical projects
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in a similar role with client communication and project management
- Public relations, marketing or communications experience, a plus
- B.A. in business, communications, marketing, journalism, or related field, a plus
Working for LifeSignals Imaging:
LifeSignals Imaging values personal and professional balance and growth that's demonstrated through our offered benefits. Some of which include health insurance offerings, 401K offerings, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible Vacation policy, and a Vacation Incentive. We offer a competitive base salary and commission structure for our Sales roles.
LifeSignals Imaging is a mature SaaS company with a startup mentality. Personally, we're a passionate group of people who genuinely care about making a difference in healthcare. We provide a casual, diverse and energetic atmosphere with highly supportive co-workers. We value enthusiasm, collaboration, learning, and an overall commitment to our clients and growing business.
A note about our commitment to equal opportunity and diversity:
All qualified persons eligible to work in the United States are encouraged to apply including, but not limited to, all nationalities, religions, gender identities, ages, ancestries, sexual orientations, marital statuses, disabilities, military services, or other non-merit factors.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈