Client Success Manager - Temporary
1 week ago
Job type: Other
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Customer Service
Who Are We?
Recently voted Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in Education and #28 Most Innovative Company in the world, General Assembly is a venture-backed, post Series D, NYC-based startup in our sixth year. General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events in worldwide markets including New York, where we are headquartered, and Atlanta, Austin, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Melbourne, and Washington DC. We also partner with Fortune 500 companies to spur innovation through increased digital fluency and assist them with talent acquisition as they build their 21st Century workforce.
As a Client Success Manager (formerly Engagement Manager), you support the delivery of General Assembly’s largest client programs, and help grow our most important accounts. You play a key role on a cross-functional, client-facing team that delivers on $3-5 million of annual client revenue.
- Help manage top tier, Fortune 100 client relationships, and account expansion strategies, supporting Senior Client Success team as well as clients directly
- Execute on engagement and delivery strategies for online and in-person training and assessment programs
- Collect and document direct costs for program delivery
- Own client-facing and internal summaries of client meetings, including key decisions and action items
- Track and maintain day-to-day program success, as measured by learning and sentiment metrics
- Coordinate with consumer-specific delivery teams on GA campuses, to collaborate on program delivery for corporate audiences
- Build and present client-facing delivery reports, including qualitative and quantitative data on student learning, sentiment, and engagement
- Evaluate data to drive product insights and continually improve metrics around online course usage and satisfaction
Skills & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate has at least 2+ years of prior work experience, with a killer work ethic, polished communication skills, infectious positive energy, and a passion for fast-paced, dynamic environments. This person has some experience in project management and polished communication skills.
Ideal Skills/experience includes:
- 2+ years in sales, customer service, client management, or similar role working with internal or external stakeholders
- 2+ years using Excel and Google Suite
- Comfortable operating in a cross-functional project or environment
- Experience using Jira or in project management a plus
- Experience coordinating training programs a plus
- Process Management
- Written Communications
- Presentation skills
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal savvy
- Problem Solving
- Action Oriented
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈