Client Success Manager
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Customer Service
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth company on a mission to bring more healthy and sustainable products into the market.
When you join our Client Success team, you will work closely with our Client Success & Community Team and cross-functional teams in helping innovative food and health brands launch new products and gain consumer insights on our online product testing platform socialnature.com.
You will be a key supporter of the day-to-day relationship between Social Nature and our clients -- you will be project managing product campaigns, handling relationships with clients, and reporting on insights.
You have a passion for working on multiple projects at the same time and enjoy flexing your analytical skills to surface actionable insights for our clients. Ideally, you have 1 to 2 years of experience working with brands and managing projects.
At Social Nature, we're on a mission to change consumer habits and help more people make the switch to healthy and sustainable products on their next shopping trip.
We offer food and health brands an online product testing platform to get quick feedback on their new products and concepts. And we offer our community members the opportunity to sample and give feedback on the most innovative products.
Over the last 5 years, our small but mighty 20 person team has grown Social Nature to over half a million product testers across North America and has helped launch and grow over 500 sustainable brands. We've recently raised growth financing from the co-founder of Shopify, the founder of VEGA, and Active Impact Investments (a company investing in companies tackling the UN sustainability goals). And earlier this year we were recognized with a high-performance culture award.
We've always felt that everyday consumers can have a big collective impact and with climate change and human health top of mind, we feel a sense of urgency to scale like never before.
If you thrive at the intersection of passion, purpose, performance we want to hear from you!
• Be your client's biggest advocate and primary point of contact for an owned portfolio of accounts in our mid-market and high-growth segment
• Own the planning and execution of each Client's Sampling Campaign at every stage of the customer lifecycle starting with onboarding through insights delivery
• Take the lead in customer renewal management and unlock more value for each customer through expansion planning and account growth
• You'll be an expert at accessing, analyzing and visualizing data for post-campaign reports. Your analysis will have a direct impact on the final client deliverables which should ultimately drive additional business for Social Nature
• Work in collaboration with our internal teams, including sales, product, and marketing to work on optimizing current processes, performance objectives, and customer outcome expectations
• Maintaining long-term relationships with clients and increasing renewal rates
• Customer satisfaction and advocacy
• Client retention and expansion
• 2 to 3 years of experience in account management or a B2B client-facing role, ideally from an agency or a SAAS company background
• Have a customer-first mindset and are a natural problem solver
• Get excited about deriving and visualizing insights from data
• Be detail-oriented and organized—you don't let anything slip through the cracks!
• Be comfortable with task switching and have no problems being flexible with your time—every day brings new challenges and you love solving them
• Possess high levels of empathy and patience, and are a strong communicator
• Have an uncanny ability to notice trends and foresee issues—then proactively act to make improvements where necessary
• Knowledge of Consumer Packaged Goods is a bonus
We are all currently working remotely. Interviews will be conducted via video calls.
Make a difference with your work — align your work with your values and contribute to building a more sustainable future. Did you know that each year, the average person uses about 200 products? That's 200 choices you're making about what you put in your body, in your children's bodies, and in the environment. Join us and help more people make the switch to healthy and sustainable products on their next shopping trip.
Huge opportunity for career growth — you join Social Nature to join a mission, not just do a job. As a small team, we value input across the business and look for eagerness to learn and grow. Your opinions count, your ideas can be actioned quickly, and you're a key player in our success. And this year, we were proud to be recognized as one of the top 6 high-performance cultures by SupportingLines. Grow with us!
Competitive benefits — generous early-stage employee stock options, extended health/dental benefits, a confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP), over 3 weeks paid time off, extended health/dental/vision benefits, a $1,000 annual health & wellness spending account (bike, gym/ski pass, etc.), a growth & development program for each employee, and a $500 ergonomic home office set-up fund.
Flexible work environment — slot in as much face-to-face time with your team as you can in our beautiful Gastown office, but sometimes you do your best work in slippers. Throughout COVID-19 we've encouraged people to work from home. Currently, some of our team members use our office for a change of scenery, and when it's safe to do so we'll encourage our entire team to use our office to collaborate and connect from time to time.
Team events — we believe that a team that plays together stays together. Throughout COVID-19 we've had to get more creative with our team events hosting virtual social hours, 30-day health & sustainability challenges, online trivia/ board games events, and even Zoom cooking challenges. And each year we host a wellness retreat offsite that's focused on your personal development and growth.
Check out a video featuring our Founder, and learn more about our mission and culture here >>
We've always felt that everyday consumers can have a big collective impact and with climate change and human health top of mind; now we feel a sense of urgency to scale like never before.
We're excited to hear from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈