Client Success Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
*** IMPORTANT ***
SugarShot is a cybersecurity company. If you have experience in the cybersecurity or technology support services space than you should definitely apply. If you do not have a technical background, familiarization with technology services or have never worked in a technology company before, the learning curve is steep, and you may want to reconsider.
Client Success Management is a process at the organizational level that goes beyond sales and account management to encompass building strategic, mutually beneficial relationships between SugarShot and its key clients. Client Success Managers (“CSMs”) build trust between SugarShot and the Client by focusing on value and enabling alignment across the organization.
CSMs are the primary point of contact for the strategic accounts' stakeholders and are responsible for developing and maintaining a long-term relationship with the Client.
CSMs serve as liaisons and consultants who are experts in their field, have a deep bench of knowledge about SugarShot's products, services and capabilities, and be good at problem-solving. CSMs focus on educating Clients rather than selling to them. CSMs should also have strong leadership skills to lead their teams successfully. They should have the business acumen to understand financial information as well as SugarShot's operations and strategy. They should also have strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and planning skills.
You Will Be Successful In This Role If...
- You are highly knowledgeable about SugarShot's products, services and capabilities and which situations these should be recommended
- You are really good at relationship management - building, maintaining and strengthening relationships
- You initiate action and act with a sense of urgency
- You have strong team-building skills and know how to draw on internal resources for success
- You are focused on growing the account and maturing a Client's security and technology adoption
- You are able to synthesize information, identify opportunities and communicate to executives and C-levels
- You are good at organizing the team and ensuing that work is completed
- You can understand, organize and align Client priorities with SugarShot's capabilities
- Facilitate, attend and conduct quarterly IT Steering Meetings with clients and ensure takeaways are documented and actioned.
- Conduct recurring Client Success Calls.
- Manage and maintain currency on Client MicroBoards (an online system for strategic issue management).
- Identify, document and manage Client requests for projects, products and services to ensure these move quickly through the SugarShot pipeline.
- Work with teams comprised of Client, SugarShot and 3rdParty Vendors to ensure successful project completion.
- Liaise with Sales department as necessary to generate quotes.
- Participate in Sales to Operations Welcome Calls.
- Work with Onboarding team to ensure successful Client onboardings during all phases of engagement (On-boarding, Post-onboarding Onsite Support and End-user Training).
- Lean into account issues quickly and seek long-term resolutions.
- Know the decision-makers, stakeholders, business goals, industry, business challenges and strategy.
- Track Client and book of business revenue growth across SugarShot's lines of business.
- Track Client's compliance against SugarShot's minimum Standards of Compliance
- And other duties as assigned by Supervisor from time-to-time.
- Client Satisfaction Scores
- Client Adoption of SugarShot Solution Stack
- Client Lifetime Value Growth
- Churn Rate
This position requires a person who understands technology, but also understands the business reasons driving technology decisions. The CSM should be able to smoothly translate technology risk into business impact. Business acumen is critical. A 4-year college degree is required but post-graduate or MBA is preferred. Technical sales acumen in the areas of Cybersecurity and Managed IT Services is highly desired.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈