Client Success Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Who We Are:
Worksighted is one of the fastest-growing IT service providers in Michigan. We work hard, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We are committed to growth, both our customers' and our own. As a team, we know we're only as good as the values we stand for and the hard work we put in every day. Joining our team means being a unique piece to the puzzle and a superhero in your own way. From crucial benefits like paid parental leave to office parties and zombie-themed wellness challenges, we work hard, have a lot of fun, and know what matters most to our people.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager (CSM) who will be the client advocate for ongoing technical operations and support services, with an eye towards identifying additional opportunities for Worksighted to add value to the existing relationship. CSMs are technically savvy, exceptionally client-centric, multi-tasking individuals who act as a conduit for clients. CSMs also help the company maintain and grow the revenue base for managed clients.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- You have two (2) to three (3) years of experience in account management.
- You have spent three (3) to five (5) years working in a client service function.
- You are passionate about technology and have a customer-first orientation.
What You're Accountable For:
- Assisting clients with navigating the technical and process aspects of working with Worksighted by serving as a technical liaison, client advocate, trusted advisor, and point of escalation.
- Developing a plan and executing alignment for clients with Worksighted's tech stack by understanding the client's business needs.
- Working to establish IT strategy and annual customer IT budgets.
- Delighting customers with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Creating and delivering quotes and proposals to help reduce problems and keep the client's environment running optimally. Driving expansion and opportunity development.
- Maintaining thought leadership with customers through technology business reviews.
- Managing existing relationships with clients by serving as the main point of contact, facilitating requests, and engaging the correct resources at the right times.
- Working closely with client contacts to proactively plan and review the effectiveness of service delivery by analyzing the client's incident usage and making recommendations to help maximize support utilization.
- Maintaining and growing the revenue base of managed accounts by account retention, agreement compliance and renewals.
- Overseeing onboarding experience and adherence to internal documentation for customer accounts.
- Developing and sharing best practices with team members to promote standardization and clear documentation.
Why You'll Love Worksighted:
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with company matches to 401(k) and HSA accounts.
- Paid time off for vacations, sick time, and personal days, plus a day off on your birthday!
- Well-rounded approach to employee wellness with benefits such as a monthly wellness stipend, free healthy snacks, community service opportunities, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Monthly mobile phone stipend.
- Open and collaborative work environment (dog friendly!)
- Ongoing employee engagement activities ranging from potlucks to company-wide games of virtual BINGO.
- An in-depth onboarding program including lunch with leadership, job shadows with every department of the company, and thorough on-the-job training.
Learn more about our values and what it's like to be a member of our team on our website or by following us on Instagram @Worksighted.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈