Client Success Manager
Velocity Advisory Group
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
WHO WE ARE
Velocity brings extensive experience in strategy and the people side of business. We know how to intentionalize culture and strengthen a sense of belonging through employee engagement. We believe in the value of deep relationships with our clients, which is why our clients keep working with us for many of their key initiatives year over year. Velocity is considered a trusted partner and often seen as a direct extension of our clients. Leveraging various frameworks, tools, and platforms to support the organization’s requirements, Velocity brings new and innovative solutions to your engagement. Velocity has great depth on our team, which ensures we bring the right resources to every engagement. As we continue to grow at 30% annually, a career with Velocity Advisory Group is a career with purpose. Our team members are fun, passionate, confident, innovative change agents who aren't afraid to take risks!
WHO YOU ARE
The Client Success Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients to drive execution of the scope of work, adoption and retention, and the highest levels of satisfaction. The primary goal of the Client Success Manager is to achieve long-term success of Velocity's clients. You will liaise with client leadership and Velocity Lead Advisors to ensure successful strategic management of your client relationships, working to show the value of Velocity's services and driving both expansion and renewal.Success in this role requires passion for delivering the highest value to clients in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will use your consultative and analytical skills to solve business problems, support your clients, and develop strong, lasting, and trusted partnerships. This role will suit a committed, approachable, and collaborative individual who thrives on setting clients up for success and growth. The ideal candidate will partner with clients to find creative solutions to complex problems and pressing business challenges. You will be the voice and personality of Velocity to our clients. If this sounds like you, keep reading and contact us to learn more!
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Establish deep, strategic relationships with your clients from on-boarding through renewal
- Develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of clients, including key business executives in the C-suite
- Understand the motivation, business drivers, strategic goals, and desired business outcomes for your portfolio of clients
- Engage in proactive, strategic, and consultative client management to increase adoption, ensure retention, and drive client satisfaction
- Conduct regular calls and business reviews with clients to discuss overall account health, additional services, and best practices
- Partner with your Lead Advisor to drive client references, testimonials, and case studies
- Partner with internal subject matter experts (SMEs) as they deploy specialty services for your clients
- Work with clients and internal resources to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and work to improve key metrics
- Ensure clients are well-versed in Velocity's existing offerings and deliver on opportunities to expand Velocity's footprint
- Detect early signals of at-risk renewals, design and maintain playbooks to address them, and provide a path to escalation
- Capture client feedback and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of our overall client success strategy
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS FOR SUCCESS
- Passion Delivers Excellence: We do not just go through the motions. We care to achieve excellence through caring about something related to the work itself. Whether it is caring about the quality itself, caring about the client we are serving, or caring about how what we are doing improves Velocity, we get excited about our and that comes through. We find passion somewhere and that passion drives us to deliver our best.
- Build trusted partnerships: Our secret sauce is going beyond just delivering exceptional services. Our clients look to us as valuable partners in their journeys. They consider us part of their team.
- Anticipate needs: We see opportunities and challenges that might be coming our way. We create strategies and plans to either seize the opportunity or minimize the negative impact of the challenge. We also recognize that it is not enough to make ourselves available if someone needs help. We proactively look for ways to support one another, avoid road- blocks, and ensure success for the entire team.
- Match the moment: We modify our approach to mirror what is necessary in each situation. This does not mean becoming inauthentic, rather respecting the needs of the situation and flexing to the right style in the moment. We also pay attention to how we are showing up and recognize how our style may be helping or hindering in the moment. We take a moment in every situation we encounter to stay present, check in with ourselves on where we can respond, and matching the moment we are in with compassion and understanding.
- Embrace curiosity: We recognize and believe that curiosity spurs innovation and is the enemy of the status quo. We take a genuine interest in our work, our clients, and each other. This leads us to dig deeper and explore possibilities that others may pass over. We ask questions to learn how things work and think about how they can work better. We serve our clients and each other by bringing curiosity, a fresh perspective and an openness to learning to the table.
- Finish the race: We execute. We do what we say we are going to do. We accomplish our goals and meet our deadlines. We do not simply bounce from idea to idea. We finish tasks, projects, commitments, and our mission in the pursuit of our vision as a company.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, account management, or strategic consulting organization
- Innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong and trusting relationship
- Proven track record of highly professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Ability to multi-task and handle complex matters with little supervision and excellent follow-up
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, present and influence credibly at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Confidence to be an honest advocate, willing to push back when needed
- We hire extraordinary employees who thrive in an environment based on our 6 Essential Behaviors: Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration, Passion, Growth, and Family
- Ability to work remotely, with a preference for Florida
- Voluntary participation in 401k (once eligible) with up to 3% total compensation invested
- 50% of disability insurance coverage by Velocity
- PTO as needed
- 7 Company holidays, and the week between Christmas and New Year
- $3,500 per year pre-tax healthcare reimbursement, including 24/7 tele health and discounted vision and dental coverage
- Up to $150 per month coverage through Aflac to meet your individual needs to include
- Accident coverage
- Fraud protection
- Short-term disability
- Critical care and recovery
- Hospital coverage
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈