Client Success Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Bear Group is a leading website development firm dedicated to building and supporting websites and eCommerce solutions that help businesses grow. We're a remote-first company headquartered in Seattle, and have helped hundreds of organizations—across a wide range of industries—align their technology to their business goals over the past 14 years.
We're seeking an experienced Client Success Manager (CSM) to join our Run State support program. This role blends aspects of account management, platform expertise, technology trends, business development, and customer service. Serving as a link between Bear Group and our clients, you will be integral to our work with a wide range of client teams and businesses providing world-class support for complex sites and strategies.
The Client Success Manager is part of the Run State team at Bear Group, which is devoted to the proactive and ongoing support of clients' websites. With several monthly subscription tiers to choose from, Run State clients have our expert team on hand to help with all of their website development, tackle priorities, and help resolve any urgent needs that come up.
As Client Success Manager for Run State:
- Provide oversight for Run State client relationships
- Be a client advocate for all clients who are participating in the Run State subscription support program
- Identify client goals and objectives as they relate to Bear Group services
- Manage platform relationships on behalf of clients
- Consult with clients on best practices for their platform(s)—sharing updates and educating along the way
- Building proactive development road maps for all routine upgrades and maintenance needs
- Evaluate new requests (existing or new client) against solution roadmap for product offering; raising up enhancement opportunities for evaluation, or guiding client toward approved solution
- Understand client needs and objectives, working with project managers and client team on quarterly (or other) account reviews, answering questions, and offering guidance
- Identify new service and product offerings relevant to each client and introduce new ideas to clients
- Handle all Run State client escalations, communications, onboarding, and offboarding
- BA/BS degree plus a minimum of 3 years of related work experience.
- Candidates should have some experience in web development and UX methodologies.
- Experience with Drupal, Magento, Shopify, and other marketing technology (CMS, eComm, or CRM) is strongly preferred.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager general knowledge.
- Familiarity with Jira, Harvest, Forecast, and G-Suite a plus.
- Professional and client service-oriented, positive and proactive, and able to react swiftly to meet client expectations.
- Enthusiasm for helping clients, with proven communication, leadership, and organization skills necessary to manage multiple projects at once.
Working at Bear Group
In addition to competitive pay, we provide a range of benefits and resources to our employees, including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 3 weeks of PTO plus approximately 10 vacation days annually
- 401k with matching
- New computer
- $1,500 annual education stipend
- Software and home equipment stipend for the tools that you prefer to use
To learn more about us, visit www.beargroup.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈