Client Success / Account Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Customer Service
Client Success/Account Manager
At Further, we help research and insight professionals do better, and more effective, qualitative research by providing them with a platform (‘Together') designed to help improve qual research and make it easier.
Alongside our platform, we offer experienced research support, helpful guides and design templates (crafted by our Research Strategists) to make qualitative researchers lives easier and help them turn out amazing work as efficiently as possible.
We have a truly impressive portfolio of clients, some of which you may recognise; Google, Colgate, Channel 4, Jaguar Land Rover, BUPA
Summary of the role:
This role is dual-focused :
(a) Managing and servicing the needs of our existing client base in EMEA and Asia Pacific, and (b) Supporting the Head of Client Experience in strategically growing revenue and key accounts within this territory, creating and delivering on opportunities for growth, both within our existing client base as well as with new prospective clients.
You'll support our Marketing and New Business efforts where required and liaise with our Project Management team to grow and deliver our capabilities in full-service research in the region.
The role is home-based, with a requirement for a early morning (7am UK time) start, to support our clients in EMEA and Asia Pacific.
- Commercial acumen (i.e. able to spot and create opportunities, recognise and anticipate client needs)
- Research background
- A confident user of technology
- Experienced user of sales / CRM software (preferably HubSpot)
- Proactively organised
- Able to quickly adapt and master new technologies
- Enjoys creatively solving research problems
Objectives (in relation to the overall Together Strategy):
This role will primarily focus on helping our clients - research professionals - to secure and deliver research projects that use Together and/or additional support services.
You will help educate our clients on the benefits of online methodologies, good research practice and how Together and/or Further can help them.
You will be assigned a client base which you will ‘own'.
- Act as the first point of contact for existing clients regarding the scoping of upcoming and live research projects and/or operational management
- Responsible for owning specific client projects and moving these along through the research process (e.g. costing, project setup, support and relationship management). This involves:
- Proactively contacting clients at specific touchpoints during the project life cycle (before, during and after) to aid them with their studies and build rapport and strong relationships
- System's checking' client's projects as part of a paid-for service.
- Monitoring live/ongoing project/community health and advising the client on ways to improve results with engagement, insights etc. where relevant.
- Identifying, sharing and discussing relevant ‘help' documents or research advice that will be useful to the client throughout their research journey
- Improving the experience and knowledge of our customers by conducting paid for training sessions on our community platform software.
- Schedule calls and presentations, and conduct platform demos and credential presentations
- Capture and share client and market intelligence that can be used to identify new opportunities
- Build networks (in LinkedIn and email/CRM)
- Getting involved with researcher networks and members – ICG, MRS, ESOMAR
- Establishing and building on Further's network of researchers
- Exploring how to refine and improve Together according to client feedback, and helping to manage this improvement process with clients
- Exploring and creating opportunities with lapsed or new clients to increase awareness, appetite and usage for our technology and services
- Keeping clients informed on new developments – product + service improvements and case studies
- Owning your client ‘region' and creating a growth plan that improves awareness and usage of Together, conducting quarterly check-ins with key clients and Tracking the development of these key accounts
- Growing revenue from existing Clients by improving their experience and therefore their frequency of purchasing
- Upselling higher tier research services and liaising, where relevant, with the research team
- Aiding with participant engagement (i.e. via specific communication from the platform) as part of a paid-for service.
- Assisting with CRM database updates and management
- Supporting the marketing team through sharing campaigns and providing insights from customers that can be used to create content
- Contributing to blogs/guides that will help clients in your region.
- Creating videos and helpful guides for the Client Area.
- Working closely with existing clients to design an initial, or partially complete, research process/ plan that utilises our research platform Together
Key Performance Indicators:
- Increased number of active users in assigned accounts.
- Increasing NPS score.
- Increased Project Frequency for Existing Clients.
- Improved Client Satisfaction among designated Existing Clients.
- Reduction in client generated support tickets coming through Zendesk.
- Increased revenue and increased frequency of projects.
- Increased project conversion.
- Increasing the number of ‘good' clients.
- Increased conversion rate of new business
- Increased rate of flow from Tier 1 to Tier 2 with existing clients
- Good judgement
- Attention to detail
- Nurturing of opportunities
- Extrovert qualities
- Bright & Patient
- Good teacher/ educator
- Critical thinker
Please submit your CV with a few paragraphs explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for this role. We'll be looking for relevant experience in a similar role, with an indication of the results you've achieved in that role.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈