Client Service Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Customer Service
Shiji Group is a global network of technology platforms and solutions for the hotel, retail, food service, and entertainment industries with the goal to connect the businesses of the industries on a global scale. Founded in 1998, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands and has been providing software solutions and services, including hotel management tools, F&B and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, and online distribution to over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants, and 400,000 retail outlets. ShijiGroup focuses on the importance of cross-industry integration to connect all levels of the supply chain, from guests to distributors and suppliers of all types.
To support our Global Marketing Team, we are looking for a Client Service Manager responsible the strategic, commercial, and operational success of customer accounts located in UK and Ireland.
· Ownership of key clients from a service level perspective.
· Coordinating request fulfilment (new or existing) and proactively engaging with pre-sales, sales, project and operation management teams to drive service request implementation in customer site.
· Support customer success initiatives, advocating for customers with internal and external stakeholders to deliver successful outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of our products.
· Collaborate with product and implementation teams to set up or configure our solutions and services as per customers’ requirements.
· Facilitate correct escalation procedures for all support and maintenance issues.
· Manage a diverse range of complex or bespoke client requests and daily requirements, including the opportunity to be involved in regional or global projects with real impact on how the customer develops.
· Prepare regular updates and reports for internal and external consumption
· Other ad hoc duties as required
· Customer success experience in SAAS and/or hospitality industry
· Proven and successful negotiation and problem-solving skills in a customer facing role. Strong “farmer” personality type.
· Working knowledge of Hospitality PMS/POS solutions, Microsoft Office suite, CRM,
· Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers at all levels.
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
· Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
· Ability to travel nationally and internationally
· Educated to degree level preferred but not essential.
· Spanish & French language skills preferred.
· Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
· Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
· Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
· Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
· Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈