Client Onboarding Specialist - APAC
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: APAC
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
- Responsible for ensuring a quick and seamless onboarding and account opening experience for our clients.
- Conduct client due diligence (KYC/CDD) on new clients.
- Research clients using open source research such as government registries, etc.
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Coordinate directly with Compliance to obtain relevant KYC requirements.
- Develop and maintain procedural documentation and training materials in alignment with internal policies.
- Handle escalated onboarding cases.
- Participate in projects and any other special tasks assigned, such as automating key processes or leveraging technology solutions where appropriate.
- Strong ownership mentality.
- Strong written English communication skills.
- 2-3 years experience in the financial services or crypto industry.
- General understanding of KYC requirements
- Broad understanding of business models and industries and ability to analyze different kinds of businesses, including those in the crypto industry. Understanding of various corporate structures and beneficial ownership.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and research skills.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Loves helping people.
- Fluency with a second language is a plus.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!