Care Coordinator Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Plume is a passion-fueled, mission-driven company that is trans-founded and focused on radically increasing access to healthcare for the trans community, supporting a bold, authentic and healthy lifestyle. We hope to make gender-affirming hormone therapy easily accessible at the touch of a button in every state of the US.
We are rapidly expanding and are now available to over 1 million trans individuals and have built a team that is over 50% trans. We are an organization by and for trans folks and we want heart-forward awesomely talented teammates to join us on our journey.
The Care Coordinator Manager will report to the Sr. Director of Clinical Operations. They will be responsible for operational and people management aspects of the Care Coordinator team.
The focus is specifically on enhancing performance efficiencies, and ensuring a healthy team environment. This is a completely remote position, with the option to work in our Denver office if desired when we are able to safely reopen.
Care Coordinators work on the front lines at Plume -- answering questions from prospective patients and helping them complete the onboarding process to become a new patient, fielding current patients' questions and linking them to their providers as appropriate, and helping coordinate lab, pharmacy and other resource needs. This is a critical team for our organization as the first point of contact for our members.
As a team manager, you will:
- Partner with the other Care Coordinator Manager, as well as members of the broader Clinical Team, to ensure smooth processes and first-class member care
- Be responsible for team performance management including the development and monitoring of productivity metrics and quality metrics (eg. response time, volume metrics, accuracy of information, customer satisfaction scores, etc.)
- Audit at least one patient interaction per week per Care Coordinator and provide timely feedback to improve service delivery
- Assist with training of new team members, and complete weekly 1-on-1 meetings with existing team members to provide support, training, feedback and evaluation
- Manage team payroll reporting including overtime management
- Oversee Plume patient email inbox monitoring and timely patient responses
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and HIPAA standards
- Manage patient escalations, as needed
- Other special projects, as indicated
- Deep understanding and compassion for the trans experience
- 5-7 years of management or supervisory experience in a healthcare, medical and/or customer-service setting (in-app messaging experience a plus!)
- Familiarity or professional experience with value-based care frameworks
- Familiarity with telehealth practices
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships while being tactful and respectful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use multiple productivity softwares such as Google Suite, Slack, Asana, etc.
- 65K USD annually
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 18 Company Holidays and Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health support (Betterhelp, Headspace)
Plume is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Read more about Plume at www.getplume.co
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈