Bilingual Customer Success Advisor
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Cyprus
Category: Customer Service
Bazaraki.com is the biggest marketplace in Cyprus and the leader in real estate, cars, and general classifieds. Every month more than 750,000 unique users view more than 25 million ad pages on Bazaraki.com. Our mission is to improve daily our services and offer up-to-date technologically & commercially marketplace services to Cyprus.
We believe that people drive our business forward and we strive daily to build a powerful team with people that share the same passion and enthusiasm for eCommerce and technology.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Customer Success Advisor to help our Marketplace support team be more productive and deliver excellent service to Bazaraki users.
Customer Success Advisor is responsible for ensuring the overall success of Bazaraki services. Working closely with customers, you will provide ongoing support, advice and day-to-day management of all requests, aligned to customers’ business objectives. You will need to understand our services, offer impeccable levels of service and build and maintain customer relationships, to become a trusted advisor. Additionally, you assist customers with technical problems, resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding service users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
The ideal candidate will have Customer support and sales experience and have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Go the “extra mile” to meet target
- Ensure any customer issues are resolved quickly and act as the escalation point by owning the customer's issue through to resolution
- Have a strong relationship with the sales team in order to identify opportunities for growth within each account, to reduce churn and drive revenue.
- Multitasking and critical thinking are required in order to prioritise and handle both incoming and outgoing contact.
- Strong understanding of customer expectations with a focus on quality driven support.
- Provide up-selling, cross-selling and account retention services as needed
- Be a great team player and continuously work to achieve team targets
- Proven experience as sales advisor or other customer service/sales rol
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Greek language as a native and fluency in English is necessary
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach
- Patient and comfortable dealing with complaints
- Professionalism and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Bazaraki will provide you with all technology required for the role. You will need to provide:
• A Home Office space with a door that can close, so you can work with no distractions and protect the privacy of customer information
• An ergonomic desk & chair
- Training & Development
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- 21 days Holidays
- €30 Monthly Internet Allowance
- Work From Home
This is a permanent full-time position working the core opening hours of the business Monday to Friday from 9 am to 18 pm. It is a Remote-based job and you can work anywhere in the world. Extended working hours will be sometimes required according to business needs
We want to be able to attract the best and make sure you keep getting better. We are offering a competitive salary package.
Bazaraki.com is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you feel you have the skills and experience then don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Cyprus.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈