Associate Customer Success Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
We are looking for an Associate Customer Success Manager to grow and nurture existing customer relationships. As an early member of the SheerID Customer Success team, you'll partner with your aligned Account Executive in doing what it takes to not only WOW and ensure the successful kick-off, growth, and retention of your customers but will also be key to building out the Success function as we grow. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in managing relationships.
The Associate Customer Success Manager will be passionate about ensuring the success and loyalty of customers. You will be a strong collaborator and engage with key cross-functional partners to ensure customers are given the best experience. You will need to be comfortable speaking to company executives in their terms and understand what motivates them. This person should have long term relationship management skills coupled with an understanding that each and every interaction can lead to growth, advocacy, and renewal.
While reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you and your fellow CSMs will be the voice of the Customer to the organization. The Customer lifecycle including onboarding, regular touchpoints and business reviews, program optimization, and the annual review setting up the Customer's renewal is yours to actively manage.
Even though you are highly skilled, you are still coachable, you understand that no matter the level of experience there is always an opportunity to learn more.
Role Specific Job Duties
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customer base, providing them with best practices in using and expanding their business with SheerID.
- Guide your Customers from implementation to renewal including proactive touchpoints, launch, at-risk discussions, program optimization, benchmarks and milestones, outcome achievement, and growth and renewal with SheerID.
- Understand and utilize the Customer's program data to help them acquire new customers, increase their customer's lifetime value, and convert at a higher rate while mitigating fraud concerns.
- Coordinate with your Sales partners on a regular basis in quarterly account planning sessions and more regular meetings to ensure understanding of your enterprise customer base and plan for new accounts in the pipeline.
- Anticipate issues and proactively mitigate risks; smoothly handle objections and diffuse difficult conversations.
- Serve as a customer point of contact for escalations; manage escalated customers to a healthy state.
- Communicate your Customers' needs to Support, Product, Marketing, and Finance as they relate to those functions, ensuring that you are proactively resolving any trending issues for the larger customer base.
- Actively listen – you can easily hear prospect cues, determine potential customer needs, ask appropriate follow-up questions, and match that back to the SheerID solution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- A Customer Success fanatic who comes with proactive Customer-facing experience of at least 1+ years of Customer Success, Consulting, Relationship Marketing, Account Management, or Sales Development experience preferably in a start-up organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills related to teamwork, collaboration, internal and external meeting facilitation, and verbal/written communication.
- Exceptional level of drive mixed with project management skills.
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and thrives on working in a fast-paced, ever-changing function, and organization.
SheerID is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. SheerID believes that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈