airCFO: Customer Success Manager
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Job title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Remote - Flexible working environment. We don't care where you do your best work - office, home or coworking space. We're distributed across the US and we're proud to be able to hire talented individuals regardless of their location.
Comp range: We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with your experience and skills.
- Unlimited PTO. We empower our team to be proactive about their personal and professional health by offering Unlimited PTO.
- Comprehensive Benefits: 401(K), healthcare insurance, dental and vision insurance
- Stipends for personal wellness, learning and development, and office setups
- Networking and Exposure. With close-knit ties to the Cleveland, Midwest, and Silicon Valley startup scenes, you will have the opportunity to work with these companies directly. We have clients all over the country with over 60% of our clients based in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco bay area.
- Event Attendance. Our team attends conferences such as Startup Scaleup, Female Entrepreneur Summit, TechCrunch Disrupt and more! As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to attend events that interest you and propel your growth.
About airCFO: At airCFO, we believe that startups are building the future each and every day. For most of our clients, the most limited resource is time. airCFO saves our clients' time by managing their accounting, tax and finance functions so they can focus on building a successful business. airCFO helps startups build their finance, tax & accounting functions by helping them scale with efficient processes and tools that gives them insight into their financial performance. Our vision is to become the nation's most respected financial partner for startups -- serving organizations from Silicon Valley to NYC.
Why this role exists: Due to increasing demand for our services, we need a Customer Success Manager! This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team of talented individuals and contribute directly to the success of our organization. If you have a passion for working with fast-growing tech startups and you want to enhance your knowledge and skills working with multiple clients in a variety of industries, come and join our team of accounting and financial professionals.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to ensure that every airCFO client is given an experience that lives up to the airCFO standard. This person will coordinate and articulate client expectations and needs across the organization and strengthen engagement between our founders and client-service teams.
In addition, the Customer Success Manager will connect pain points from sales calls to periodic Executive Business Reviews and report on customer success metrics in partnership with our operations team.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in finance or business. (Knowledge of Accounting /Accounting processes is a plus)
- 2+ Years experience in a Customer Support role.
- Experience building and maintaining standard CS practices including, but not limited to, case resolutions and NPS surveys.
- Must have a demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working in a team-based environment.
- Experience engaging with clients remotely preferred, not required.
- Be the project manager of the EBR process end-to-end for all clients.
- Maintain airCFO standards across client work and interactions.
- Redesign airCFO case resolution process to ensure it meets internal needs while prioritizing a good client experience.
- Act as client advocate & centralized facilitator to resolve cases & conflicts between client POCs and airCFO client-facing PoCs. This includes personnel issues and more technical client concerns related to airCFO's accounting, tax and finance services.
- Case analysis and resolution documentation: conducting post-case documentation, including case summary, case resolution, root issue analysis, and proposal for future improvement.
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell clients additional airCFO services using the data environment you create.
- Identify opportunities to train the team on best practices of building healthy client relationships using the data environment you create.
Core Competencies / Hard Skills:
- Google Suite
You'll Thrive Here if:
- You're a self-directed problem solver & critical thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for startups.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You won't rest until our clients are 100% satisfied.
- You're not interested in working in a cubicle.
- You're a sponge for learning new things. You'll be exposed to many business models, concepts, and leadership styles -- learning that will serve you well no matter where your professional career takes you.
This position will report directly to the Director of Growth and applicants will be subject to a background check and employment reference check at the expense of airCFO.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
airCFO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of airCFO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈