AEP Bilingual Customer Care Agent
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Who We Are:
One of the fastest growing departments at SelectQuote, Bilingual Outbound Customer Care Agents have an engaging hybrid role that combines Customer Service & Sales. As the only client-facing team to support all three divisions of SelectQuote (Senior, Life, Auto & Home), Bilingual Customer Care Agents make outbound phone calls to newly enrolled and existing policyholders to ensure customer satisfaction and guide members through utilization of plan benefits. Dynamic liaisons, CCA's serve as the first point of contact consumer advocates to acquaint clients with SelectQuote's platform of products (Senior, Life, Auto & Home, Dental/Vision/Hearing, and Identity Theft Protection) ensuring they are not overpaying for insurance and maximizing savings. During peak times, Outbound CCA's also assist clients in enrolling in Medicare insurance products/the sales of Medicare plans.
What We Offer:
● The CCA department focuses on post sale calls throughout each division to current policy holders, CCA's have the ability to enjoy a work/life balance outside of a traditional sales role.
● High earning potential – 1st year average annual income is $50k with additional earning potential during AEP. Top CCA's make well over $85k annually with unlimited growth potential.
● Paid training! We have a sophisticated training program to propel you to increased earning potential from the get go!
● Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
What You Need to be Successful:
● Strong Work Ethic and Ability to Build Client Relationships
● Solutions focused Mindset
● Propensity to Advocate for Consumers and Be a Sales Team Liaison
● Intermediate Technology Skills & the Ability to Multi-Task
● Coachability & Adaptability
● Positivity & Effective Communication Skills
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
● Bilingual in English/Spanish
● Customer Service/Client Relations Experience Beneficial
● Sales, Insurance, or Call Center Experience Beneficial
● High school diploma or GED required
● Accident & Health resident insurance license. If you're not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline
● Ability to complete AHIP and additional onboarding requirements by a given deadline
● Hardwired high speed internet connection with minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
● To be considered for a remote opportunity –
- Live in one of our remote states: AL, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI, WY
- Live 60+ miles away from our physical office site in Overland Park, KS
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈