Account Manager / Client Success Lead
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Customer Service
Are you naturally empathetic? Would you say your skills in support and follow-up are first class? Can you not help but always want to deliver top value for the customer?
Sweet. Us, too. And guess what!
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is looking for an incredibly high performing person who can join our clan of superheroes and help support our clients in any way possible to scale their software businesses to the next level.
You Must Be
- Is ALWAYS thinking about the customer first and taking the initiative to fix the root cause of customer support issues.
- Can put themselves in someone else's shoes, and have a keen eye and understanding of how to delight and put unexpected smiles on customer's faces (a gift, a random msg, etc...).
- Is not afraid to work hard, and is willing to put in the hours when they're needed
- Has great time management skills and the ability to identify workload capacity.
- Prefers process over projects and is profiled as a supporter.
- Understands and ideally has experience capturing someone else's voice to be able to write FB posts, description write-ups for trainings and email content for clients.
What You'll Do
- Create/update processes relating to client engagement
- Assist with weekly client webinars
- Document & post webinar follow up information to assigned client platforms
- Create client engagement Facebook posts/copy
- Fulfill client support request & update client records
- Follow up on 1-1 coaching calls with the required information
- Onboard clients following our current process & updating as needed
- Help move Customer Success big rock projects forward alongside our Customer Support Manager
What You'll Need
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication
- Strong empathy for customers and their success
- 2+ years of experience in environments with a preference for customer success, account management, sales development.
- Experience with online tools (ie: Google Suite, Trello, Zoom, GoToWebinar, and a host of others)
- Extremely comfortable engaging with customers to ensure their success
- The desire for committing over-delivering and following up with customers to make sure they're successful
Like What You See?
If you're thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below. Even if you're thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you've read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain' somewhere into your application.
We can't wait to meet you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈