Account Executive-Customer Success
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Join the fast-growing company that is changing the way drug therapies are managed. Help curb the fastest rising spend problem of the US Healthcare system. VIVIO Health is on a mission to help make data the basis for clinical decision-making. VIVIO’s evidence-based, data-driven specialty drug management and cost control solution has improved healthcare outcomes and lowered costs for large self-insured employers since 2016.
You know life is short, and you want to make a difference!
As an effective Account Executive, you will own the primary responsibility to ensure our customers become raving fans of VIVIO. You will represent the voice of the customer within VIVIO by establishing strong business relationships with our customers, their advisors, and vendor partners. For your accounts, you will have direct responsibility for strategic direction and execution of the customer success plan. You have a broad understanding of other healthcare products and services that interface with the VIVIO solution. You already have a great reputation for being able to manage through complexity and challenges with the utmost integrity. Responsiveness is your mantra; you react quickly to customer questions and prioritize well in a fast-paced health-tech business environment. You work quickly to understand the needs and preferences of the many people with whom you interact and intuitively treat each individual as they want to be treated.
Micromanagement is not the VIVIO style. We are only interested in team members that are reliable, committed, and comfortable in a remote working environment. If you are a problem solver, enjoy working with different personality types, and are internally motivated to keep your customers, their advisors, and vendor partners happy, you will love being on this team.
Who You Will Be Working With:
This role is multi-disciplinary. You will work closely with Member Experience, Product Development, Data & Financial Analysis, and Sales. You will report directly to VIVIO’s Chief Growth Officer.
What You Will Be Doing:
Defining and executing a Customer Success Plan
This is how we define success:
- For each account, new or not, you will develop a plan to migrate from today’s current measured satisfaction level to ‘Raving Fan.’ For those who already rate us as Raving Fan, your goal is to keep them there.
- For each account with a 12-month tenure or longer, you will develop a strategy to have each of them offer to help VIVIO in some significant way. Possibilities include prospect referrals, testimonials, webinar or conference participation, or quotes in published articles. Our goal is 100% customer participation.
- Lead and manage new customer implementations.
Customer Success Process Improvement
Evaluate, develop and improve:
- Project management best practices
- SLAs for response time, accuracy
- Customer communications to reduce post-launch questions
- Customer Success metrics
Leading the ongoing day-to-day relationship with customers, their advisors, and vendor partners
- Establish and build customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty
- Ensure customers are satisfied with VIVIO’s product and service
- Provide White Glove program support and quickly work to resolve any customer dissatisfaction
- Be the primary point of contact for customers, their advisors, and vendor partners.
- Become self-sufficient in being able to address most day-to-day customer questions through understanding VIVIO’s internal processes and systems
The Experience and Characteristics You Will Need (Required):
- 10+years of professional experience, including 5+ working directly with customers in a lead Account Executive or Account Management capacity in employee benefits, pharmacy benefits, or a related healthcare environment.
- Demonstrated success as primary account management lead for F500 customers
- Impeccable customer service and communication
- Proficiency with applicable software applications
- Working experience in a HIPAA-compliant environment
- Strong aptitude for complex products and solutions
- Experience working with self-insured employers, consultants, coalitions, health plans, and TPAs.
- Mission-driven, highly motivated to drive impact in healthcare
- Extreme attention to detail
- Highly empathetic
- Genuine interest in helping others
- Travel as needed
The Experience We Prefer:
- Working knowledge of pharmacy benefits, PBMs, and specialty drugs
- Pharmacy degree and accreditation
- Technical acumen required to work with data
- Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
VIVIO Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Regular FT role.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈