1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
This is a full-time remote position.
Are you solution driven, highly organized, ambitious and passionate about social media and taking excellent care of customers? Do you have experience with account management, a proactive attitude and do you thrive in a fast-moving environment? Then you may be our new Account Executive! We are looking for a new member to join our Customer Success Team to manage a portfolio of our existing clients (some of the greatest brands out there!) and to help with the onboarding of new clients.
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
In this role you will:
- Take excellent care of our clients by providing dedicated support, data insights and customized reports
- Consult clients and prospects on our solutions utilizing upselling / cross selling opportunities
- Collaborate with the sales team to help with client onboarding
- Quickly help clients in resolving cases of social media crisis or resolving other types of issues they experience on social media
- Independently manage and build processes and projects, improving our service offering and helping us scale things up in a rapid fashion
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English.
- Digital advertising and account management experience focused on independently managing and growing enterprise client accounts. This could be from an advertising agency, SaaS, scale-up or similar.
- Hands on experience with Facebook advertising, be Facebook Ad certified, in-depth knowledge about the platform.
- Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or related fields.
- Interest and passion for social media.
- Sales-oriented, great attention to detail and high work moral.
- Solution driven fast thinker and an independent self-starter who thrives in the unknown, able to work under limited to no supervision.
- Previous remote work experience will be an advantage.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members
- Health insurance
- Device of your choice (laptop / Macbook)
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands
- The opportunity to work remotely, and flexibility in your workday
- Join a growth company operating in an exciting industry
- Support for your professional self development (conferences, courses, events)
- Opportunity to travel
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!