Windchill PLM Analyst
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
*We're open to remote work*
The WindChill PLM Business Analyst must be an expert in Engineering PLM and CAD areas, with primary skill set being the PTC PLM products (Windchill, ThingWorx Navigate, etc.). Responsible to lead requirements definition and building process workflows in the areas of Engineering PLM for both projects and support.
Share industry best practices and strengthen Mattel’s Windchill PLM related internal competency so the business can leverage the application to the fullest. Capable of managing relationships with the lines of business while partnering with internal IT and vendors. Develop a clear understanding of the current Mattel PLM and CAD toolset, serving as subject matter expert, role model and trainer. Defines the desired business outcomes and works with IT solution architects and developers to optimize tool use.
Performs day to day tasks managing users and answering questions. This role will also manage the integrity of product data across numerous systems and drive data cleansing activities throughout the organization. The primary focus of the role will be technical in nature while also being expected to understand the product development lifecycle, providing solutions for speed to market initiatives. The candidate will be expected to exhibit the leadership qualities of Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Speed, and Vision.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years’ experience with PTC Windchill (other PTC tools - ThingWorx, CREO, etc.)
- 3+ years of Data Analysis experience.
- Proficient in PLM applications and data management.
- Proficiency with advanced BI and data analytic tools ( e.g. Tableau, Cognos, Axon, Informatica)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, CIS, MIS preferred or equivalent experience.
- SQL proficiency with experience writing complex queries.
- Proficient/Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, SharePoint, MS Teams, MS Flow
- Ability to present to higher level managers
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈