VP of US Business Operations
Virtual Store Trials
4 weeks ago
Job type: Other
Hiring from: USA Only
We’re looking for a brilliant leader to join our team and supercharge our US business growth in 2021.
Virtual Store Trials is a fast-growth retail technology start-up based in London, UK.
We’ve built a suite of retail solutions using technology, research methodologies, data science and machine learning that help brands and retailers win with shoppers.
Our flagship product, Smarter Shelf Testing, was released in 2017 and created the ability to test in-store, without the need for a store. With unparalleled speed, ease, and accuracy of real life predictions, our virtual environments have helped leading brands and retailers successfully launch in-store changes in every major grocery retailer. Since then, we’ve added more solutions to help our client partners, including Macro Space Optimization for Retailers, Predictive Planograms, Planogram Publishing and Planogram Visualization.
We’re currently a team of five and proud to have the likes of Reckitt Benckiser, Mars, and Tesco amongst our list of global clients. We're looking for innovative self-starters who are capable of working effectively in a fast-paced, unstructured and flexible environment.
We like people who want the opportunity to grow with us. If that’s you, please apply below.
You’ll be our first feet on the ground in the US. As the leader of our US business, your role will be to develop customer relationships in the world of FMCG retail and CPG brands. You will be able to utilise your technical research and insights background, account management experience and existing network to achieve ambitious sales targets. We expect your role to combine new business development, client retention and project delivery, to ensure we’re maximising the value we provide to our client partners.
You will be in charge of building our US business, shaping what excellent looks like for our customers as we grow and scale and hiring a team to help you hit our joint goals. You will have the freedom and autonomy to create the experience of being a client from what it is today, and work closely with the founders to build out the total business offering.
We have a flexible, results-orientated working environment. We’re headquartered in London, UK, but we want you with your clients as much as is safe and necessary to hit and exceed your targets. Where you’re based, therefore, is flexible. Likewise, your hours worked can be as flexible as you need.
We have big plans for 2021, and we need you to help us get there!
- Develop client relationships
- Create a great experience for existing clients
- Identify customer needs and annual project plans
- Provide technical support for customers on projects
- Gather feedback from clients and translate these into product improvements
- Communicate ROI on projects
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Establish a great network of customer contacts
- Build a great support team around you
- Proven account management experience, meeting and exceeding targets
- Action oriented - comfortable working in a flexible, small, remote team
- Customer-first approach
- FMCG experience, having worked closely or as part of FMCG brands or retailers
- Self-motivated - able to take responsibility and get stuff done / a firm believer of the JFDI mentality
- Strong communicator and presenter - comfortable at C-Level
- Technical experience working within a SaaS business
- Market research and insights experience preferable
- Opportunities for significant commission and bonus
- Opportunities for share options
- Opportunities to grow your responsibilities as the business grows
- Working as part of a small, high-growth, highly talented team
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Flexible working environment
As mentioned above, if this sounds like you, or someone you know, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈