Virtual Administrative Assistant
Creating Positive Futures
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Are you someone who. . .
- Is incredibly organized and detail-oriented, with great administrative skills?
- Loves creating order out of chaos, and building systems that help everyone stay organized on a day-to-day basis?
- Enjoys creating and following through with plans?
- Likes to write things down even after you've done them, just for the satisfaction of checking them off?
- Hates having things hanging over your head, and prefers to start tasks as soon as possible instead of leaving them for later?
- Is always thinking 3 steps ahead and double (or triple) checking all the details to make sure things are done correctly the first time and everyone is on the same page about what needs to happen when?
- Is a positive, enthusiastic, motivated team player who enjoys supporting others and looking for ways to contribute and help out?
- Responds quickly and effectively to messages (you can't remember the last time you have had an email sitting in your inbox for more than a few hours!)
- Would LOVE to join an organization that is making a positive difference in the world, where you can feel like the work you are doing really matters?
- Is looking for a short-term position (ideally 6-8 weeks with the possibility of an extension) where you can create close relationships with a team of collaborative colleagues who truly care about your well-being, appreciate your contributions, and give you opportunities to learn and grow?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We're an Academic & ADHD coaching practice in the Atlanta area, which was founded in 2013 to help teens & young adults earn better grades with less stress by developing personalized strategies to improve their executive functioning skills and learn better strategies for studying, time management, organization, and stress management.
We are a very close-knit team of optimistic, driven, and enthusiastic people who are committed to supporting our students and each other. Workplace ideals like teamwork and appreciation aren't just cliches here -- they're a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop, and achieve their personal and professional goals...so when you join our team, you truly become a partner in our shared success!
Great reasons to join us include:
- Encouraging work environment with appreciative, supportive colleagues
- Working on a variety of tasks to support your colleagues and keep the business running
- Opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally
- Pay starting at $12-13 an hour
- Work from home...in your PJs if you want to - we won't judge ;)
- Flexible hours - you can work whenever you'd like, as long as you complete tasks on time and are able to join us for team meetings on Mondays sometime between 11 am and 2 pm Eastern time
- Starting around 20 hours weekly
- Knowing every day you are helping students and families live happier and more successful lives
Administrative Assistant success factors include:
- Able to perform a high volume and wide variety of online administrative tasks accurately and within required timeframes
- Exceptional conscientiousness / attention to detail; internal motivation to do excellent work, even when no one is watching
- Curious to learn and grow; excited to take on new challenges
- Resourceful can-do attitude, and confidence that everything is figure-out-able
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership; dedication to following through with commitments
- Open to receiving and giving honest feedback, and eager to learn from mistakes
- Friendly, enthusiastic, optimistic personality
- Personal maturity and desire to contribute to and maintain a high-performance team environment
Some specific things you'll get to do will include:
- Keep files, meeting recordings, and team resources organized and easily accessible
- Create and capture new systems + processes
- Create plans + checklists to keep our projects organized and on track
- Import, organize, and format client records in our CRM
- Order office supplies, marketing materials, business cards, thank-you notes, etc.
- Create and update flyers, handouts & signup sheets for speaking engagements
- Set up & format weekly blog posts on our WordPress website
- Locate and purchase photos for our newsletters, blogs, and social media
- Format & send out emails and newsletters to our community
- Schedule Facebook posts, monitor comments and accept new members into our groups
- Create and update spreadsheets to track important business metrics & analytics
- Conduct online research for potential partnerships and speaking events
- Jump in to help support other team members with tasks and projects as needed
- Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings
Qualified candidates will have:
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills; native or fluent English speaker
- Excellent verbal processing skills; able to quickly and easily turn spoken instructions into a to-do list of tasks to complete
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Presentations), and familiarity or willingness to learn other online business software and tools, including…
- Ontraport and OntraPages
- Acuity Scheduling
- Zoom meeting
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈