1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Adaptavist helps 25 million users build better software. We are the market-leading Atlassian partner and help companies get the most out of their investment in Atlassian. We operate globally with clients in over 130 countries. Adaptavist is the leading provider of Atlassian focussed professional services, managed services, training, and Atlassian Apps and counter over 75% of the Fortune 500 among our customers.
About the role
We are looking for a certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant to join our UK services team. As a Transformational Consultant, you will help organisations transform to continuous change being their business as usual. You will focus on identifying, defining, delivering, and scaling transformative technical solutions to our valued clients and helping foster the growth of their transformational ecosystem.
You will work as part of team helping customers in making the best use of Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.) and non-Atlassian products (Slack, Jenkins, Git, Nexus, etc.) in order to deliver value to their business or organisation. You'll need to be capable of communicating effectively and have the interpersonal skills needed to explain your proposals to Senior Transformational Consultants and client project stakeholders. Attention to detail is critical as your work will involve analysing and defining technology procedures and data in order to identify areas for improvement. You'll need problem-solving skills in order to effectively address client inefficiencies and constant business change challenges. You will be responsible for assisting in identifying and defining new Transformational technical propositions and validating them with the team and with potential clients.
- Must be a Certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant
- Experience with technical consultancy - being able to work with a range of different software to meet a customer’s needs.
- Experience with the Atlassian toolset
- Experience in system administration, user support or similar fields.
- Be aware how automation can be used to solve common transformation use cases
- Comfortable working collaboratively both face to face and through online tools such as webex, Slack, Skype, etc.
- Comfortable with communicating Transformational Solutions with Senior Transformational Consultants and project stakeholders
- Confidently present solutions to the Transformational Team, and project stakeholders
- Confidently assist in presenting and/or supporting Transformational solutions at major events
- Willing to step in and help other team members as needed
- Ability to assist in collaborating on definition and formulation of transformational services playbook
- Remain flexible on day to day workload
- Ability to mentor and train both consultants and clients
- Self starter in learning new technologies and procedures
- Be aware how Script Runner scripting and programming languages such as Groovy or similar languages can be used to solve common transformation use cases
- Experience with non-Atlassian Toolsets (Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Slack, etc.)
- Experience with scripting/programming skills using languages such as Groovy or similar languages
- Awareness with business and technical processes and methodologies that are used to deliver transformational solutions
- Awareness with DevOps solutions
- Awareness of DVCS code management and processes
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- International Travel
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthcare Plan
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers, and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership status. From our family friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈