Traffic Controller - SHR0190
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
Please note that the current opening is a Thursday - Monday, 8:00 - 17:00 CE(S)T shift.
The 5CA Traffic Controller keeps track of agent’s activities and business coverage, ensuring our clients have a steady, reliable service and our agents are provided with a workflow that guarantees successful productivity within established business metrics. The Traffic Controller will closely monitor tickets and e-mails while ensuring every agent is provided with assigned duties within their capabilities and skills.
- Coordinate staffing allocation and availability of Customer Service staff in order to achieve service level objectives
- Monitor site to ensure optimal staffing levels for every queue in Fresh desk and other platforms
- Run and analyze various reports and forecasting, proactively advising on bottlenecks and improvements
- Administer volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Hard requirement: Experience with Fresh Desk, Helpshift, Zendesk, or other equivalent systems.
- Experience with the real-time forecast, schedule updates, and reporting
- Knowledge of CS-related calculations, macro's and forecasting
- Knowledge of forecasting/scheduling software such as Verint
- Possess strong organizational skills, excellent prioritizing and an independent mindset
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A salary matching market standards including secondary benefits and vacation days
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈