Talent Acquisition Manager
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany
PeopleFlow (www.pplflw.com) is a Berlin-based HR-Tech Startup that helps companies hire globally, without the need of setting up legal entities abroad. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere in the world.
It's still early days, but we at PeopleFlow believe in an accelerated “New Work”. We are a hybrid company, where some roles work in our HQ in Berlin, and some work remotely all over the world.
PeopleFlow is led by a stellar founding team and is backed by one of the most renowned early-stage investors in Europe.
Working for PeopleFlow is more than just a job. Be part of our team, learn, grow, and make a difference.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for the recruiting process for a diverse range of professions - from talent sourcing and applicant management to interviewing and contract negotiation. You will create the JobAds together with the Hiring Managers and select the suitable search channels and further you are proficient in using online channels and sourcing strategies, as well as at events and meetups, and use these to approach candidates professionally and convincingly.
You have recently graduated with a BSc or MSc degree and have 1-2 years of work experience in Talent Acquisition / HR Management.
- Native German-speaking, business proficient in English (additional languages, e.g. French, are considered a plus)
- You have a self-confident and open manner, are empathetic and a strong communicator and also have good people skills
- Your way of working is structured and hands-on, and you enjoy independent work as well as working in a team
- Highly motivated and eager to learn in a fast-paced start-up environment
PeopleFlow is a hyper-growth start-up, scaling clients, operations, and our own team by incredible magnitude - you will be among the first employees and will have a unique chance to shape the company.
- Location can be fully remote, but opportunities to get to know the team in Berlin are welcome
- Merit-based culture with huge growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package, incl. wellbeing, personal development, and mobility
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈