Supply Chain & Sourcing Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
Duration: 3 Months (Duration & Nature flexible)
Start Date: September 2020
Our client is a mid-size retail/consumer products group that have multiple brands through acquisition. We have been requested to help develop their group strategy and transformation plan to capture synergy opportunities across the brands. As part of this programme, we are looking a sourcing specialist / supply chain strategy specialist.
You deliverables will include:
- Review and improve sourcing and supply chain strategy
- Develop the transition plan from as-is to target
- Advise upon the latest trends and technologies to drive supply chain improvements
- Experience in creating a Supply Chain & Sourcing strategy across multiple business units/brands.
- Experience in developing an execution roadmap to transition to the desire state.
- Experience with being in retail or consumer product company.
- Experience with senior level stakeholder management.
- Tier 1 consulting experience would be advantageous.
Riverflex is an open network consultancy enabled by a core tech platform based on a platform of top independent consultants and small boutiques. We create high performing teams tailored to our client’s needs – providing the benefits of flexibility and deep expertise combined with the safety and trust of a large consulting firm. In the past 2 years, we have experienced massive growth, racking up 15 world-class clients and over 450 independent consultants in its network.
This role doesn't fit you? Join the Riverflex network stay up to date on opportunities shared across the Riverflex network https://platform.riverflex.com/
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈