Supply Chain and logistics Analyst
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Senior Supply Chain and Logistics Analyst (Remote contractor)
EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adapting, To Serve, Each Other
EASE offers; A predictive talent management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and a screened pool of on-demand professional remote talent.
Description: The Sr Logistics Analysts who join our network shall provide logistics and operations support to ensure that our clients have appropriate equipment and technologies. Our client's consulting teams deliver products and services that create a differentiated experience for customers while relentlessly improving speed, reliability, and cost supporting supply chain optimization.
- Logistics product scoping, design, activation, and deployment
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally and liaise with internal and/or external stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Immediate focus: Develop final mile products and solutions to service business units and customers across the enterprise
- Identify critical logistics capabilities and customer needs
- Analyze, design and optimize first, middle and last-mile logistics capabilities
- Develop and own project implementation plan
- Develop processes, procedures, and routines within the organization to drive adoption of new logistics products
- Create mechanisms to measure success throughout the project implementation
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis to support project objectives
- Work closely with Enterprise IT on technology needs for logistics products
- 5-7 years experience in Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain IT roles
- Project and Product Management experience
- Professional level business writing skills: a writing sample will be required as part of the interview process
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Analytical Thinking
- Works to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces.
- Leverages methods and approaches for data collection from other internal/external sources and builds best practices to address complex processes and environments
- Resolves unusual or extraordinary issues, leveraging data and analytics
- Identifies sequences, interdependencies, and relevance of information while making recommendations and creating solutions
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈