Strategy & Operations MBA Associate
1 month ago
Job type: Other
Hiring from: USA Only
We're a fast-growing startup making parents' lives less daunting and more doable by transforming the way baby gear is designed and sold.
About the Role
As Strategy & Operations Associate, you will work directly with our founder on key initiatives involving customer research, supply chain, and finance.
- Support operational and financial initiatives with research & modeling
- Develop and refine internal standard operating procedures to support our growth
- Build financial, pricing, and inventory models
This role is part-time during the semester with potential to be a full-time summer position.
- A Utility player: you're equal parts analytical and creative
- Highly analytical: able to collect and analyze data and synthesize into themes, insights, and “so what's”
- An excel whiz
- Detail oriented: know your numbers, nothing falls through the cracks, and take great pride in your work
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Both a planner and a doer. No task is too small
- Not one to take yourself too seriously and have a good sense of humor
- Interested in startups and e-Commerce brands
- Currently pursuing an MBA from a top-tier university
- Location: Philadelphia, PA [REMOTE also possible]
Colugo is committed to building a team of individuals from different backgrounds and perspective. We're committed to creating a work environment that is inclusive and safe, and where our team feels a true sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity within our company.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈