Strategic Partner Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
This role will report directly to the VP of Partnerships.
SafeGraph is looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to join our small but mighty Partnerships team. As “just a data company”, we have built and continue to build an ecosystem of partners to help our clients realize maximum value -- “more than the sum of the parts”. This role will own the long-term relationships with this ecosystem of partners, helping them and us to achieve success together, whether that’s partner-sourced revenue, or mutual client adoption, or...something else! We need you to find and explore new ways of working with our partners to unlock new opportunities for both sides.
The Strategic Partner Manager will lead our new partner onboarding initiatives, including owning our internal partner directory, making sure that our go-to-market team knows how to leverage partners with clients and making sure that partners’ teams can do the same with us. A successful candidate loves being client-facing, doing new things every day, and untangling complicated knots. In a role equal parts Project Manager, Product Manager, Sales and Customer Success, you will:
- Be a face and voice for SafeGraph in the industry
- Ensure that our partners are enabled to generate value for us
- Constantly find new ways to deepen our partner relationships
- Own our internal partner enablement to make sure our Sales and Customer Success teams have good recommendations for partners to refer clients to
- Work with internal teams (Product, Sales, Marketing, CS) to ensure that Partnerships is delivering value to the rest of the business
- Keep order in a world that meaningfully evolves every week (not chaos, but evolution)
- Be directly responsible for various self-contained ecosystem initiatives, e.g. our Academic Partnership Program
- Enthusiastically run with whatever new thing comes up next week!
- Excellent project management skills.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- An endless desire to learn new things and solve new problems.
- A deep care for democratizing access to data.
- Passion for big data and excitement for seemingly impossible challenges.
- At least 80% of people who have worked with you put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
- The belief that life is too short to work with B-players.
- SafeGraph is a B2B data company that sells to data scientists and machine learning engineers.
- SafeGraph's goal is to be the place for all information about physical Places.
- SafeGraph currently has 35+ employees and has raised a $20 million Series A. The CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- We are growing fast, with over $15M ARR, and were profitable in 2019.
- The company is distributed across North America, with small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈