3XM Group develops quality software solutions, with offices in the US and Argentina. We aim to be strategic advisors for our clients, taking care of all their technology needs, focusing on delivering tailored solutions on-time and within scope.
We provide Data Analytics, Cloud, DevOps, and Software Development services, with agile teams that can work with you as stand-alone teams, integrating into your inhouse dev teams, or providing external architectural guidance.
We are looking to hire a high-energy Mid to Senior IT Service Management process analyst to join an established team on migrating and implementing essential ITSM processes such as incident, problem, change, knowledge, service request and service level management with some awareness on IT Operations Management (CMDB and ITCM).
As part of this team, you will work with stakeholders to migrate and align ServiceNow core ITSM teams, processes and tools from an offshore business unit into a global enterprise. Your journey starts by analyzing the global standard processes, advocating for these and then identifying gaps and recommendations for closing gaps for the offshore business unit. All initiatives will be part of a bigger program with specific milestones and deadlines that involve implementing and onboarding ITSM-based processes and teams within ServiceNow.
You will be comfortable operating in a collaborative team-oriented environment, while also being able to lead as an individual contributor, enabling communication, defining your own tasks to achieve the program’s milestones timely, working with low supervision and promoting change as initiatives roll out.
- Apply Incident / Problem / Change / Service Request / Knowledge Management best-practices and methodologies in the development and implementation of both business and technical services.
- Build or map Service Level Management metrics, dashboards and reporting for the offshore business unit per the global standards. Identify the impact and analyze the volume of core ITSM process of the offshore business unit been merged with the global organization.
- Gather, analyze, assess and populate (as needed) the existing global knowledge base in ServiceNow.
- Serve as integral part of organization as a thought leader in applying change management principles to streamline business processes and optimize operational efficiencies and ensure services are performed within the program plan.
- Lead workshops with various stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, to understand the dependency and hierarchy of services and applications related to the ITSM module.
- Develop, design and implement governance best-practices-based ITSM processes.
- Onboard within ServiceNow any required resolver teams. - Conduct gap analysis from global baseline processes, specifically on nuances such as categorization, prioritization, diagnosis, investigation, resolution, restoration, recovery and closing of records.
- Ability to create process documents from scratch, inclusive of workflows and visual representations of technical architecture.
- Collaborate on training creation. - Support the creation of User Acceptance Testing stories.
- Provide calibration across business units, inclusive of its functional and technical leaders.
- Tailor migration methodology, best practices and process for incident, problem, change and knowledge management.
- Support and collaborate any Organizational Change Management activities to prepare, manage, and reinforce the impacted stakeholders for the changes as they integrate into the global ITSM environment.
- Experience using IT Service Management methodologies including ITIL®, business process re-engineering, and/or quality management initiatives
- 3+ years experience with the ServiceNow platform, ideally as a process owner, platform or module manager, or product owner.
- Consulting experience (either external or internal), including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions
- Expertise in Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Service Level and Change Management processes applied in an operational environment
- Experience working with/leading process reformation teams
- Desire for uncovering and recommending timely and high-impacting enhancements to day-to-day processes
- Desire to develop complex strategies to overcome cultural resistance to process-driven change
- Experience coordinating efforts through complex, diverse organizations
- Experience facilitating quality improvement efforts
- Experience documenting core enterprise processes, policies and/or procedures.
- Be able to explain complex technical solutions into simple and visual communication.
- Analyze ticket data, review processes and recommend action plans to improve its outcome.
- Establishing a 'Trusted Advisor' relationship with clients and prospects
- Working with client stakeholders and sponsors, gain a strong understanding of the client's objectives, strengths, pain points, and areas for improvement
- Develop required documentation such as process design documents, workshop presentations, use cases, workshop agenda, roles/responsibilities descriptions
- Identify areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions with related business case (e.g., benefits, costs, implementation considerations, risks, etc.)
- Microsoft Excel expertise.
Soft skills required:
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of the organization including technical levels, mid-level management, leadership, and executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
Nice to have/It is a plus:
- ITIL and ServiceNow recent Certifications
- Portuguese communication skills