Sr. Business Development Executive
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Senior Business Development Executive-Solution Automation
At FreeWave Technologies you'll deliver cutting-edge mission-critical technologies and business solutions to global enterprise companies spanning across verticals, including Smart Ag, Energy & Government / DOD.
Our Solutions Business Unit is one of our latest high growth practices, focused on collaborating with leading global industrial enterprises to identify, develop and execute solutions leveraging FreeWave Gateways, Edge Compute Software, and Enterprise SCADA. This position will drive OEM wins on the new platform while funneling customer demands to influence product and solution development all while exploring net new opportunities for sustainable growth. This career opportunity for Solution Automation Senior Business Development Executive is a remote position.
The Senior Business Development Executive- Solution Automation is a key leader within the organization. This is a highly visible and influential role – identifying applications that can be serviced using the FreeWave portfolio of automation hardware and software while influencing Engineering and Product Development to meet profitable customer opportunities. The position will target existing simple automation solutions along with new green field opportunities and will work on specific solution sets while defining new ones, aligned to targeted customer/partner opportunities. This leader is a domain expert – helping define and create new Go-To market motions by Product & Region. This individual will have global responsibilities and will be responsible for prioritizing scalable solution growth.
Competencies required for this role:
- Intense Customer Focus \
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Excellent Communication Skills
Show off these KSA's (knowledge, skills and abilities):
- 8 years' of service sales or professional consulting experience
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environment at Fortune 500 clients. Advanced Excel Skills
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Must be a US Person in accordance with United States immigration laws to be considered for this position
You'll stand out if:
- Knowledge/experience in multiple structured sales methodologies:
- Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, SPIN, Power based Selling, Target Account Selling.
- Teambuilding experience
- Strong voice of customer – influencing solutions and products being planned.
A Typical Day Will Include:
- Manage the overall relationship and communication with key clients while maintaining a deep understating of their business model, application landscape, and how FreeWave Technologies solutions deliver value.
- Be a strong voice of customer – influencing solution and product development.
- Strong thought leader with a good grasp of the domain use cases & technology landscape to identify & create opportunities
- Lead and manage relationships with key OEM and technology partners - sellers and technologists
- Develop and manage key relationships with our Automation Solutions clients and Partner Alliance personnel to drive new business opportunities and provide proper communication on account activity.
- Lead and manage customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, to negotiations and closing a deal.
- This position is remote and is open for candidates located in: AZ, CO, CA, FL, LA, OR and TX
With deployments in over 32 countries, our products are leveraged by industrial end users and OEMs alike to connect, control, and optimize remote machines and processes in ways that enable smarter decisions, significant efficiency gains, and immediate cost savings. Throughout our 25-year history, we've helped thousands of customers – government/defense, UAV/drone, precision agriculture, energy, and smart grid networks -- achieve reliable connectivity for data telemetry and command and control in some of the most challenging, remote and rugged environments in the world. Today, we are transforming the extreme edge of operations – and the proliferation of smart devices within it -- into a connected part of the enterprise with our IQ edge computing platform and ecosystem of solutions evolved for IIoT.
- “Unlimited” PTO
- 10 holidays and 2 floating holidays
- Excellent day one health benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Company provided STD, LTD, Life and AD&D insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Casual dress code
- Dog-Friendly office
- A culture of innovation and support
- See more at freewave.com
FreeWave Technologies, Inc. engineers and manufactures certain products that are considered ITAR-controlled items under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Consistent with ITAR, any position at FreeWave that involves work with the engineering or manufacturing functions of the Company may only be filled by a candidate who is (i) a citizen of the United States, or (ii) a person who has been accorded the privilege of residing permanently in the United States as an immigrant in accordance with the immigration laws or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here ( https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/?id=ddtc_kb_article_page&sys_id=24d528fddbfc930044f9ff621f961987 ).
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Additional responsibilities and requirements may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈