1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada
Our ideal candidate loves working with people to help them understand and learn about our product and will also work closely with our sales team on complex deals. As a Solutions Consultant, you will work with our prospects to discover, prepare and lead presentations. You will be leveraging industry knowledge to serve as an expert throughout the sales process.
Reports to: Head of Solutions Engineering
Location: Toronto, ON (Remote OK)
You will :
- Roll-up your sleeves, and become a trusted advisor to all levels within the prospective customer organization from CEOs, to Developers, to Learning and Development Directors.
- Be extremely flexible in tackling an extremely technical conversation with highly technical stakeholders, and reduce complexity to more common terms with less technical stakeholders.
- Tag team with the Sales Team, and operate with outstanding synchronization to achieve closing business and serving our prospects with quality service and knowledge.
- Be a creative, upbeat, and positive player at all times while guiding the prospects assessments of our products at various technical levels.
- Be a responsive and creative member of cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, customer success) and provide value internally to your sales team as well as to your assigned prospects.
- Be process driven, understand the industry very well, and be able to explain the product in the context of real usage in a real project
- Understand, master, and become a pro at describing our product to prospects, and addressing promptly every question they may have surrounding our technology.
- Learn our product like nobody else knows it in the company, and be able to support our Product team with great insights and feedback.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to prospective customers.
- Plan and configure products to meet presentation needs.
- Confer with prospective customers and engineers to assess implementation needs and to determine requirements.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- You have been in technical sales before in similar roles (Technical Account Manager, Solution Architect);
- 2+ years' experience working in a Pre-Sales, Engagement Management, LMS implementation consultant;
- A “can do” attitude, which means you look at obstacles as opportunities to help Docebo succeed.
- Strong sales attitude and instinct; enjoy speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the sales cycle.
- Love the intersection of technology, business, and learning.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems (including SSO, CRM, ERP or HRIS).
- Have a strong ability to share your technical knowledge while maintaining an upbeat pace and a positive mindset.
- Knowledge of the LMS industry and its surrounding standards a plus.
- Experience in the SaaS industry will be considered an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈