1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
To meet the growing demand for Skedulo’s leading Deskless Productivity Cloud, Skedulo is hiring an experienced Solution Consultant to align with the Skedulo North America sales team. In this role, the Solution Consultant will 1) help solve our prospects’ complex business issues through collaborative and strategic solutioning, 2) demonstrate product expertise to successfully match product offerings to pain points, and 3) work cross-functionally within Skedulo to accelerate deal closure.
The Solution Consulting team within Skedulo serves as a primary point of contact to drive the successful introduction, adoption and broad usage of Skedulo’s product offerings within the prospect and customer base (focused mostly on net new customers). In this role you will own and manage all technical pre-sales activities including but not limited to - product demos, technical discovery and qualification (including request for proposals) and scoping complex two-way data integrations. You will also own and manage all strategic consulting activities including but not limited to –identification of customer business / data analysis use cases, alignment of appropriate business and technical solutions, and seamlessly transitioning prospects from presales to delivery. Key metrics for the team currently includes net new revenue, successful scoping within product guardrails, and contribution of scalable solutions to improve SC team operations.
- At least 10+ years in a customer-facing technical pre-sales role (ideally quota driven)
- 5+ years of highly relevant SaaS presales, start-up experience, or strategic consulting experience preferred
- Extremely engaging and highly motivated self-starter who seeks out and develops new and creative solutions for complex customer problems
- Ability to work well with Enterprise Account Executive sellers and be able to multi-thread within the organization very well
- Demonstrate expertise in understanding customer requirements and proposing solutions
- Superior oral and written communication skills and the ability to persuasively articulate offerings and business value to customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial “start-up” environment, requiring superior skills in critical thinking,
influencing, and managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines. Includes authoring and developing new content to help tell our best story.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability for travel up to 50%
- We offer highly competitive benefits packages to keep you healthy, happy, and operating at your best.
- We support your ongoing education and learning as a valued teammate.
- Life isn’t crammed into a 9-5. We provide a balanced lifestyle to encourage you to perform at your best.
- Our team is unapologetically better at doing better while always caring for one another.
- Fresh fruit, muesli bars, and all things yum are found in our kitchens at HQ (and we do encourage remote teammates to visit).
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈