Senior UX Researcher (France)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Behavioural Science, Anthropology, related fields or equivalent practical experience. Master's degree or PhD in a related field preferred;
- Proficient in French and English at a business level; other languages are a plus;
- Experience with field research in a product development context. Hands-on experience scoping and prioritizing research questions, research planning, data gathering, analysis, summarizing, and sharing findings;
- The ability to identify the best UX research methods and tools to use depending on project objectives and constraints;
- Experience applying a range of research methods with creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking;
- Example research methods may include observations and in-depth interviewing, usability and accessibility testing, diary studies, card sorting, eye and click tracking, and surveys;
- Examples of projects where your research insights led to better-informed design decisions (e.g. to guide product roadmaps, strategy decisions, etc.);
- Experience combining qualitative and quantitative data;
- The ability to clearly communicate insights and recommendations to different audiences;
- Proven ability to build relationships between disciplines and cultivate collaboration, especially on distributed or remote teams.
- Helping to define our product roadmap for France and Europe by understanding and advocating for international merchant and buyers needs across language, culture, and local commerce behaviours;
- Obtain insights for our team to build new products around international requirements. This may include travel and conducting field research on the ground in-market;
- Articulating research questions and priorities with multiple teams, and using a range of research methods to answer those questions;
- Collaborating closely with various teams (Product, Design, Culture, Data, etc.) to help make better decisions around culture, collaboration, tools, and product roadmaps;
- Working with the team to enable the UX Research practice at Shopify to confidently incorporate an international perspective into their work.
- A culture of trust and ownership
- An international workplace culture
- Flexible location within +/- 2 hours of the CEST time zone
- Flexible work hours and a competitive compensation package (including equity, benefits, and perks)
- Benefit from a lifestyle spending account - a budget you can spend on a variety of things to help your life run smoothly, including wellness, transportation, and family care related expenses
- Plentiful professional growth opportunities, such as conferences, training courses of your choice, books, business trips, etc.
- The best tech needed for your job
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈