(Senior) ServiceNow Technical Consultant
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America
A Sr. ServiceNow Technical Consultant provides guidance to our customers related to the processes they are attempting to model and automate in ServiceNow and develops those solutions for the customer’s ServiceNow environment.
- Provide ServiceNow development assistance to customers including, but not limited to, form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integrations
- Coordinate with the Crossfuze Engagement Manager or Customer to understand business requirements and rationale behind changes to existing functionality as well as new functionality to be deployed
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Answer technical and application configuration questions
- Configure and customize new applications and modules
- Implement new functionality for customers while using ServiceNow best practices
- Assist in troubleshooting ServiceNow upgrades, patching, and release management
- Provide analysis of problems and possible solutions
- Produce detailed documentation on all work completed
- Lead technical implementation teams including code review for less experienced consultants
- Wherever possible, enable the customer’s ServiceNow administrator(s) to be self-sufficient.
- Conduct technical training and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Research systems and/or programs to determine causes of failure or poor operational performance; then define, test, and implement detailed solutions
- Excellent communication skills and a strong personal commitment to quality service
- The ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to work remotely and with remote resources as needed
- Ability to work with different personalities with varied skill levels
- Ability to understand and implement complex end-user requirements
- Ability to effectively organize work across multiple projects
- 3+ years of experience implementing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow
- College graduate with Computer Science or similar technical degree (or equivalent job experience)
- Strong understanding of ITIL methodologies
- Understanding of enterprise IT architecture
- Working experience with IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog) or other Process Areas
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈