Senior Manager, Creative Operations
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Develop, in tandem with leadership, internal processes and partnerships that will positively influence the way the Brand & Marketing team executes work cross-functionally.
- Evolve and optimize software & tools to better manage processes and increase collaboration across the entire Skillshare Org. Help to organize roadmapping and GTM plans in order to shepherd them through to success.
- Manage inbound work requests, molding strategy for large scale projects, gaining alignment from key stakeholders.
- Scope campaign assets and route all deliverables.
- Manage design and production needs across creative, content and acquisition teams.
- Own design-resource management and work with internal and external production, copy, and marketing stakeholders for all other necessary resourcing needs.
- Shepherd creative work from business brief through ideation and execution to ensure the best quality creative.
- Positively influence the way we create ideas and help guide ideas to inspire richer storytelling.
- Define and help systemize best practices to ensure consistency on all programs and projects.
- Develop training to effectively scale best practices and knowledge, ensuring that KPIs are achieved.
- Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in cross discipline knowledge sharing.
- Source, onboard and manage production vendors when necessary.
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to negotiate and build consensus across diverse organizations and workflows
- Experience from a client service organization or ad agency, preferably in a client facing role with an understanding of product design, creative assets, and brand strategy
- Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve objectives while meeting an expected brand standard, a high bar for aesthetic quality within set budgets and schedules.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills with impeccable responsiveness and follow-through on details.
- Partnership experience with outside agencies and contract negotiations.
- Experience building functions/departments and evolving existing systems
- Strategic thinker, able to see an idea through from concept to execution
- Great communication and time management skills
- Prior experience in a global brand design role: You understand the complexity of a global brand and know how to build for the long-term
- Passion for customer experience: You believe in going above and beyond for the customer and are passionate about delivering an exemplary experience.
- Leadership ability: You’re passionate about making independent decisions about your own work and adept at managing stakeholders.
- Impact: You want to help define the marketing and creative departments of a global leader in creative learning.
- Growth: as an invaluable member of a new department, you’ll have the opportunity to lead creative, define the department mission, and advance your hard & soft skills.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈