(Senior) Management Consultant
IANULY Talent Accelerators
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our client, one of the world’s leading data and insights solution providers that serve a growing client base that is diversified across geography, size, and industries—including healthcare is growing and adding to staff.
Integral to the healthcare team, the highly experienced consultants expertly lead clients to identify new opportunities, minimize risk, gain competitive advantage, and improve profitability by delivering bespoke solutions to their clients around the world. The approach typically leverages a hybrid of proprietary databases, in-house secondary and primary market research, analytical horsepower, and consulting expertise.
- Lead and manage a global team of Analysts and Associates to complete projects
- Join client interactions to understand problems and develop, refine, and test hypotheses
- Structure complex strategic and analytical problems that constitute the core of the team's work
- Leverage your substantial science training to optimize commercial strategies for our clients
- Help lead the team to turn analyses into key findings and actionable recommendations
- Participate in the delivery of in-person client presentations
- Business analytics and/or information/data-based project delivery for pharma/biotech clients, ideally covering such topics as opportunity assessments, licensing/BD evaluations, market landscapes, and product development and commercialization
- Minimum of 18 months’ previous work experience in a consultancy firm or pharma company’s business analysis department involving relevant projects
- Identifying and framing issues
- Secondary and primary research
- Modeling and forecasting
- Synthesizing information and interpreting it
- High proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel, including the ability to build basic models
- Financial modeling skills (e.g., forecasting, NPV, etc.)
- Data manipulation and analysis (statistical analysis, VBA, PYTHON, etc…)
- Experience in decision analysis
- Bi- or multi-lingual
- Competitive Salary
- 100% remote pre and post Covid (with some travel to HQ/NYC
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈