Senior Data Analyst
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland
- Conduct data analysis and research and coordinate with other teams to gather actionable insight related to business operations as well as market dynamics
- Partner with department heads and other leaders in the business to complete advanced projects where data analysis plays a key role
- Understand and ultimately master the data ecosystem in the company and have the ability to provide insights on how to use it
- Collaborate with other data/metric stakeholders in identifying trends and presenting findings
- Maintain an understanding of overall business objectives and strategy
- Support portions of our annual strategic planning process (key imperatives, budgeting etc.)
- Work closely with the management team on smaller but critical "ad-hoc" projects
- Support leadership by developing and maintaining management dashboards spanning across various business functions
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- You like digging into data with the ultimate goal to problem solve for big, challenging strategic questions
- You can quickly distill actionable insights from varied sources and often incomplete data
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, including storyline creation, facilitation and presentation skills
- You thrive with regular feedback and are hungry to learn
- Knowledge of a CRM tool, e.g. Salesforce.com
- Strong business acumen including problem-solving and critical thinking
- Proven excellent analytical capabilities, including complex Excel modeling and working with large databases
- Passionate about data and reporting
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Basic understanding of corporate finance & financial analysis
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Hands-on experience with visualization tools, preferably Tableau
- 1.5+ years of experience in a top-tier management/strategy consulting firm or IB
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈