(Senior) Business Analyst
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will join us and will be supporting the work of the developers team. We have many diverse projects in which you can be involved in, from e-commerce, automotive, fintech, healthtech to data science and others. You will be a member of one or two projects at a time, working closely with both business on the client side and with developers team.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote (from Poland)
B2B: 13 000 - 18 000 PLN NET/FVAT
CoE: 11 000 - 15 000 PLN GROSS
- Min. 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager/Product Owner in the software houses or smaller companies from the IT industry (ideally in the companies similar to ours)
- Experience in various IT software projects coordination (diverse branches and scales) and the ability to analyse problems
- Experience in working closely both with business and development teams
- Very good knowledge of SDLC
- Highly developed communication skills
- Experience at working in a Scrum environment
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written (at least B2)
Values & Atmosphere
- flexible attitude (including working hours) • international business trips • social events & awaydays • support for your ideas
- external conferences • technical & soft skills trainings • switching between projects/technology • English classes • internal library
Health & Relax
- private health care • multisport card • sport events • chill out room • fresh fruits & juicer
Knowledge & Culture
- open source initiatives • CodeteCON • R&D department
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈