(Senior) Area Development Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Saudi Arabia
Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded individuals - with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions we’d love to hear from you. We are present in Egypt, KSA, Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Kenya, and Nigeria.
Leading the Saudi Arabia Sales Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships at all levels with a goal to meet and exceed sales targets through focused & targeted prospecting
- Achieve target sales growth for the individual territory and actively contribute to the achievement of the team targets on a national and regional basis
- Establishing new ways of doing business and increase sales as well as finding unique and repeatable ways of solving problems
- Proactively identifying, developing and implementing solutions to improve sales results, customer service and total cost
- Coordinating cooperation with distributors
- Providing first-line equipment maintenance and support minor repairs
- Continuously contributing to improvement of processes in territory while monitoring customer needs, competitors and prices
- Training customer’s staff on use of Ecolab systems & products to ensure maximum utilization Prepare and deliver personalized recommendations for products, processes and programs to address cleaning and sanitation problems at Healthcare facilities
- In collaboration with the team colleagues, internal functions and the distributor animate the market via congresses, technical visits and seminars
- Demonstrating Ecolab’s consultative sales approach; leverage hands-on service to enhance our total value to the customer. ·
- Keeping up to date & informed on all new products, equipment, policies & procedure as they involve & affect the territory.
- Participating aggressively in the implementation of new value-added product & program
- Maintain up to date pipeline and current sales forecasts, leads and wins utilizing existing tools and resources. ·
- Planning & executing an efficient daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize effectiveness and productivity ·
- Provide and/or coordinate access to technical support to key customers ·
- Preferably university degree in Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or other related field.
- Pharma background is privilege
- General technical ability or selling technical products experience
- Has 5-10 years of previous experience in Healthcare sales environment
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Resident
- Has sales experience in healthcare territory management as an asset
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence, product and industry knowledge to sales strategy
- Strong commercial acumen, good understanding of profitability drivers
- Is good at problem solving and understanding customer needs
- Project management, organizational and planning skills;
- Has customer service orientation with technical selling aptitude
- Ability to work independently with strong work ethic and integrity
- Willingness to travel up to 30% .
- Is fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite) and preferred experience with CRM systems
- Full driving license and is an active driver
Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are...
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That's why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment - we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Saudi Arabia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈