Salesforce Sr. Business Analyst
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Join PolSource, one of the fastest growing global Salesforce Platinum Partners, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success. Known as the "global boutique" Systems Integrator, we focus 100% on the Salesforce platform, helping customers with digital transformation through advisory, implementation, and managed services.
About The Role:
A Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for writing user stories, acceptance criteria, test scripts, and process flows for the Salesforce platform, and is an intricate part of a solution development and project team. You must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills, and work collaboratively with the customer and project team.
- Gather and document user requirements to develop a project strategy with external stakeholders
- Write user stories in conjunction with the customers needs and requirements
- Work closely with the customer and project team on acceptance criteria, test scripts, and process flows
- Assist in UAT and understand what is needed for successful implementation
- Communicate with C-Suite level resources about project challenges
- Ensure solution meets the requirements and expectations of the business
- Ability to prioritize business needs in implementation based on budget and scope
- Monitor deliverables and keep and ensure projects are being completed on time and on budget
Required Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- 1+ years working with the SFDC Platform required
- Agile methodology experience required
- Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud Salesforce Certifications preferred
- Consulting Experience Preferred
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
PolSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈